#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I just "want" 2 simple things from Brit right now. 1) UNFOLLOW Scam-lou on Instagram

2) Arrange a huge/real tell-all interview with Oprah or whoever else idk:sobbing:  

• Like 4
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, sonostalgic said:

It saved her estate for sure. She could of lost everything .. (including her life, yes, I agree)

I think a temporary conservatorship would of been appropriate . Again, even if people were/are refusing to believe it “wasn’t THAT bad” and “she was just rebelling” .. okay fine, let’s put her state of mind aside for a second — She would of lost everything  .. not to mention she was surrounded by sycophants. She was lonely. Her cousin, “friends”, whatever .. Who knows how that would of turned out. It happens all the time. In a matter of years..it could of all been gone. 

So I’m glad that someone did something but I wish it could of been a temporary situation. She wasn’t well..the associated press (one of the most well respected reputable news organizations in the world) admitted they prepared an obituary for her. That’s what the majority of professionals, the majority of the industry, and the majority of the public were bracing themselves for. It was terrifying. 

Do I think she needs a conservatorship now? No. 

But @ the time .. Look at the other people this has happened to. Where are they now? 

Anyways .. I pray to god she’s able to be free (whatever that looks like for her. I think we all want her to find peace and feel some relief. Of course we all want her to be happy .. but personally, even more than that, I want her to experience some JOY again...that’s what’s missing from her smile - JOY. Happiness is fleeting .. Joy is something different. That’s all I want. Love you guys. ❤️)

Yeah, 'something' was needed in late 2007/early 2008.  She didn't need anything for the shaved head or 'dropping the kids', or anything like that.

It was just particularly late 2007/early 2008.

But, like we've said, it should have been temporary and was expected to be temporary, either ending in late 2008, 2009 or 2010.  But that never happened for some reason.  And part of the problem was taking away almost all her rights.

And apparently there were numerous evaluations in 2009, 2010 suggesting it wasn't needed by that time anymore.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

I just "want" 2 simple things for Brit right now. 1) UNFOLLOW Scam-lou on Instagram

2) Arrange a huge/real tell-all interview with Oprah or whoever else idk:sobbing:

I'd love this :tiffsniffle:

18 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Lou Taylor used to work as a publicist and manager for model friend, Niki Taylor.

@Meaner03 I'm going to bed. I thought you might find this interesting if you haven't read it already:

These young women enrolled in an influential Christian counseling center for help. That's not what they found.

Mercy Ministries: So Horrific They Have A Survivor Network

"At Mercy Ministries you will discover a group of real people dedicated to following our Lord and Savior, Jesus." :nochillbrit:

Supermodel Niki Taylor Critical After Crash : News Photo

Lou Taylor, the manager for supermodel Niki Taylor, talks about the condition of the 26-year-old model May 1, 2001 outside Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.

They think Lou and Niki are still linked somehow, i remember seeing their names associated a couple of times, also Nikki married her husband at cavalry chapel of Brentwood, and the pastor who married them was Rob Taylor, Lou's husband

https://www.cleveland19.com/story/5871120/model-nikki-taylor-marries-nascar-driver/ 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

I just "want" 2 simple things from Brit right now. 1) UNFOLLOW Scam-lou on Instagram

Yep!

She also needs to change her passwords ASAP.

:howiroll:

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

This leads us to perhaps the biggest factor that casts a shadow over Britney Spear’s conservatorship: The money. Britney reportedly earned $672 million during her career up until 2016, according to MoneyNation.com. Yet her annual conservatorship filings reported her net worth as of early 2018 to be $56 million, only slightly above her reported 2007 net worth, of $54 million. With gross earnings soaring during her Vegas run, especially considering her lucrative concerts, endorsements and merchandising, some have questioned whether Britney should be worth more by now .

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trialandheirs/2019/05/15/making-sense-of-the-britney-spears-conservatorship-and-freebritney/amp/?__twitter_impression=true 

57 million $ is the fraction under the conservatorship. She has other trusts:

Spoiler

But Wait! I Read That Britney Spears Was Only Worth $41 Million!?
In September 2014, an article on Yahoo.com's homepage created a lot of confusion by stating that according to court documents "Spears has a net worth of slightly more than $41 million, almost $7 million in cash and the rest in real estate." Unfortunately, what this article failed to mention is that $41 million is just the value of the assets under conservatorship with her father. Roughly five and a half years ago, a chunk of Britney's current and future finances were placed in a trust that is controlled by her father. This happened back when Britney was in the midst of a major public head-shaving meltdown in order to preserve at least a some of her wealth going forward. What the Yahoo article leaves out (or does not know) is that $41 million is just the value of that conservatorship that was created in 2007. According to TMZ, in August 2013 the conservatorship was worth $36.1 million. So it has increased $5 million in that year. Also according to documents obtained by TMZ, the conservatorship does not include at $100 million+ worth of other assets that Britney owns/controls.

It started being like 10 million $ in 2008 so it has actually increased a lot.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

57 million $ is the fraction under the conservatorship. She has other trusts:

Hide contents

But Wait! I Read That Britney Spears Was Only Worth $41 Million!?
In September 2014, an article on Yahoo.com's homepage created a lot of confusion by stating that according to court documents "Spears has a net worth of slightly more than $41 million, almost $7 million in cash and the rest in real estate." Unfortunately, what this article failed to mention is that $41 million is just the value of the assets under conservatorship with her father. Roughly five and a half years ago, a chunk of Britney's current and future finances were placed in a trust that is controlled by her father. This happened back when Britney was in the midst of a major public head-shaving meltdown in order to preserve at least a some of her wealth going forward. What the Yahoo article leaves out (or does not know) is that $41 million is just the value of that conservatorship that was created in 2007. According to TMZ, in August 2013 the conservatorship was worth $36.1 million. So it has increased $5 million in that year. Also according to documents obtained by TMZ, the conservatorship does not include at $100 million+ worth of other assets that Britney owns/controls.

It started being like 10 million $ in 2008 so it has actually increased a lot.

Not sure if I believe an article by TMZ. Team C could have been feeding fake info then to save face. 

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I feel bad for Larry in the sense that he now has to go back to actual work for earning a living :decisions: I mean the guy is in his mid 50s, has a whole family to feed and now he just got fired :disappointed: He doesn't have any experience doing real work for the past 20 years either, I mean it's hard to find another job where you earn money from leeching off of others :yaknow:

:blol:

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Sam also just posted an Instastory of him washing off the word *** from his car. 

...rather contrived, don't you think? (If that was meant to give us a false clue on the heat between B and Sam right now - i dunno, maybe Im seeing too much into things)

Either way - Remember to keep spreading word of the conservatorship being investigated!!!!! Share all articles on this!! Don't let it go unnoticed amongst all the other drama.

Did he? Well, tbf, it came out yesterday that supposedly Britney just found out that he was paid to be her boyfriend, so looks like someone else read it, too. (Unless its a fake and he did it himself. Idk.)

But fair point!

• Like 1

So Justin Timberlake followed Katy Perry on Instagram yesterday. She doesn't follow him. I found this interesting for 2 reasons. 

1. I sent an instagram message to his mom Lynn (tagged Justin and Brit) saying can you please reach out to Britney. At this point JT was only following 650 people on Insta. I visted his profile a few hours later and noticed he started following Katy Perry

2. Given the nasty comments Katy has made about Britney makes me think Justin must still hate her and not feel sorry for her situation at all.

• Dislike 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Food for thought to those who believe the cship was ever meant for her own good.

How I Met Your Mother's episode "Ten Sessions", the first in which Abby appears, was aired March 24, 2008. When do you think she recorded it? Between her two 5130 holds in January? Or amidst her court fight in February/early March -- all the while supposedly fighting alcoholism, drug addiction and an undisclosed mental illness?

I'd say when Dr James Edward Spar concluded that she didn't have the capacity to hire her own counsel .

• Like 7