#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

35 minutes ago, gata said:

I hate that she is going through all this, but I'm glad so many of you have finally opened your eyes to it all.  Do you know how difficult it was visiting this forum with so many being so supportive of her father and Larry and believing all this crap they were feeding the press.  I never looked at them as saviors.  Her father may have had good intentions at the beginning, but once the c-ship was made permanent, I looked at everything with a side eye.  To be honest, Blackout was the last CD I purchased because I wasn't going to support her team again.  What I want for her is for her to regain her freedom and if she never makes music, I'm okay with that.  Now, I hope she writes her tell all book.  That I would buy, but something tells me she may never do that. Her heart might be too good to hurt people like that.  It's why I am a fan of her.

Yeah . And we all USED her as well . Teared her apart for how she looks and how she performs on stage . She was just a prop to us we're no better than team Britney to be honest , she was so obviously over it all and didn't care if it showed , she wastied and scared . Yes she loves performing but anyone would hate anything if thry're pushed and used for it. 

I swear if any of us said we wang music. We're basically lou taylor in hiding then. 

• Like 4
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

Larry can resign or be fired til the cows come home it doesn’t change any sort of corruption in his dealings with the Conservatorship team for the past 11 years. 

He hasn’t had a phone call from her? 

:mj:

Thought she couldn’t have access to a phone? What one is it? 

:schoolingtime:

These morons can’t keep their lies straight. 

:demi:

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

He said "blame it on my illness." Yes, he was sick. Is it the cause of everything like they claim? Not at all.

I know, but King Alex wrote:

They faked her dad being ill & put her away to claim the insurance money.

So I’m asking, did Jamie and team fake his colon rupturing (illness that required emergency surgery from which he almost died) when all he may have had was a bad cold?

As I said previously, both Lynne and Jamie Lynn reposted the January Instagram “Britney”/Lou posted that Domination is on hold. If Alex is right that they faked Jamie’s illness then wouldn’t that mean Lynn & Jamie Lynn were in on the scheme? They’d know if he nearly died when his colon ruptured.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I wouldn’t expect any huge bombshells from the gram girls. It’ll be more like a slow trickle imo. Remember they dont have a lot of legal protection and they have to protect all their sources. It would be like a waterfall of info every time. So just don’t expect toooo too much. I don’t want everyone to be disappointed. 

Well...the voicemail was a bombshell which launched 1,000 exhale pages. We can hope!

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

This was clearly sent out by Loucifer herself :nochillbrit:

This tweet should be presented in court to show that Lou used Britney’s status to further her business.

I want Lou to be grilled on the stand.

Investigator to Britney: “Did you tweet this?”

Britney: “No.”

Instant conflict of interest. Bam.

• Like 3
On 5/13/2019 at 6:11 PM, zxcvb said:

Pajiba has an interesting article about the conservatorship from a writer who claimed to cover Britney for a decade...

" For weeks now, the #FreeBritney story has been firmly ensconced in tabloid fodder. Even Britney herself made an Instagram video saying everything is fine, and despite the fact that her eyes jarringly said otherwise, it wouldn’t be unreasonable to chalk this whole ordeal up as another step back in her ongoing mental health issues. She had to stay in a facility for a bit? It happens. But the internet loves a good conspiracy theory, so it didn’t take long for fans to accuse Britney’s dad of locking her up against her will, which again, she denied.

Until now.

In a surprise move that’s going to get real ugly, real fast, Britney has not only requested that a judge end her conservatorship, but she’s also accusing her dad of placing her in a mental health facility against her will, which means a batsh*t fanbase was… right about something? Goddammit.

TMZ reports:

This is a huge development. In all of the years that Britney has been under a conservatorship, she has never made a move to end it and has been seemingly content with the fact that the arrangement could last a lifetime. Granted, her dad makes a metric butt-ton of money for his efforts, Jamie Spears really did get Britney’s **** together for an impressive amount of time. She went from losing custody of her kids — to ******* Kevin Federline — while running off to Mexico with Adnan Ghalib during her dreadlocks phase (a.k.a. “Predator Britney”) to having a healthy relationship with her sons as her pop culture empire returned to glory.

So for Britney to come out against her dad is some serious ****. As for her mom entering the mix, despite her proclamations to the contrary, I’m going to put my chips on her making a move to take control of the conservatorship, which she very much wants to keep in place. There’s no #FreeBritney going on here.

Via Us Weekly:

For those of you who don’t know my past work, I spent a decade covering Britney Spears on The Superficial, and even though that site imploded two years ago, old habits die hard. So, yes, I’ve been following this situation like the gossip dork I am. However, I’ve been hesitant to voice my thoughts because I don’t know how well they’ll play on Pajiba, but here goes.

Right off the bat, the details of Britney Spears’ conservatorship have always been shady as hell. Back in 2016, The New York Times wrote an exposé that I highly recommend reading if you want to immerse yourself in all things Britney. It basically asserts that this level of control is reserved for the elderly or the severely disabled. In other words, it’s extremely unprecedented for the state of California to maintain a conservatorship like this for a 30-something popstar, who had a justifiable breakdown from the pressures of fame and possibly being bipolar. (For the record, there has been no official report of Britney’s mental health condition.)

On top of that, Jamie Spears and a handful of lawyers have made millions from the arrangement, which really makes it look like Britney is trotted out like a circus animal to **** golden eggs. There’s also the very gross implications of how a woman who’s been declared mentally unfit by the state to somehow consent to a ****** relationship with her manager Jason Trawick (and others) while under her father’s supervision. Readers of The Superficial will recall me exploring this dynamic in my extremely questionable series of “Bertney Stories,” and the conclusion I drew is probably best left in the dustbin of the Wayback Machine. (Her dad pimped her.)

That said, without the conservatorship, Britney Spears would be dead by now.

While it may feel empowering for her fans to scream “Free Britney!” I don’t think any of them grasps what exactly that entails because, at the end of the day, something is undeniably wrong with Britney. The erratic driving, the constant dropping of her kids, the questionable relationships with grifters like Sam Lutfi, it was all bad. It’s not like a judge will flip a switch, and magically, a fully functional and alert Britney Spears will emerge. Does that mean she still needs a conservatorship like the one she has now? I honestly don’t know. If she was an ordinary person, she would’ve been left to her devices because generally a person’s civil rights trumps the urge to strip of them autonomy even if it’s in their best interests. (Also, America is a sopping wet **** show at mental health care.) But Britney isn’t an ordinary person thanks to a money-printing fanbase that allowed her dad to afford the legal shenanigans needed to keep her Tasered like a circus bear. In other words, there are no easy answers here. Everything is terrible.

But here’s the thing: If you’re demanding Britney be free while also gobbling up her songs and concert tickets, why do you think her cage was built? (Hint: It was for you.)"

https://www.pajiba.com/celebrities_are_better_than_you/britney-spears-wants-to-be-free-her-from-conservatorship.php

Thoughts??

It saved her estate for sure. She could of lost everything .. (including her life, yes, I agree)

I think a temporary conservatorship would of been appropriate . Again, even if people were/are refusing to believe it “wasn’t THAT bad” and “she was just rebelling” .. okay fine, let’s put her state of mind aside for a second — She would of lost everything  .. not to mention she was surrounded by sycophants. She was lonely. Her cousin, “friends”, whatever .. Who knows how that would of turned out. It happens all the time. In a matter of years..it could of all been gone. 

So I’m glad that someone did something but I wish it could of been a temporary situation. She wasn’t well..the associated press (one of the most well respected reputable news organizations in the world) admitted they prepared an obituary for her. That’s what the majority of professionals, the majority of the industry, and the majority of the public were bracing themselves for. It was terrifying. 

Do I think she needs a conservatorship now? No. 

But @ the time .. Look at the other people this has happened to. Where are they now? 

Anyways .. I pray to god she’s able to be free (whatever that looks like for her. I think we all want her to find peace and feel some relief. Of course we all want her to be happy .. but personally, even more than that, I want her to experience some JOY again...that’s what’s missing from her smile - JOY. Happiness is fleeting .. Joy is something different. That’s all I want. Love you guys. ❤️)

• Like 1

Sam also just posted an Instastory of him washing off the word *** from his car. 

...rather contrived, don't you think? (If that was meant to give us a false clue on the heat between B and Sam right now - i dunno, maybe Im seeing too much into things)

Either way - Remember to keep spreading word of the conservatorship being investigated!!!!! Share all articles on this!! Don't let it go unnoticed amongst all the other drama.

• Exhale+

In a 2017 analysis of data from the National Inmate Survey found that of men in jails, 6.2 percent were ****** minorities. Among men in prisons, 9.3 percent were ****** minorities. Among women in jails, 35.7 percent were ****** minorities. Among women in prison, 42.1 percent were ****** minorities. 

seems like Loucifer will have more than enough to keep her occupied while in jail.. :ohreallylol:

• Like 5

💎 you look like you could use some more 💎

3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

this, and tbh we don't need to waste any bombshell now , i mean team cship is doing great auto destructing themselves, and clearly the whole army is not having it with any of them anymore . Hope they will save it for downtime so there's not downtime :jj:

They need to dig into Lou’s *** though. I think a bombshell for her is needed because nobody is talking about her. :schoolingtime:

I don’t know why she gets under my skin the way she does lmfao :tifflmao:

• Like 2

Lou Taylor used to work as a publicist and manager for model friend, Niki Taylor.

@Meaner03 I'm going to bed. I thought you might find this interesting if you haven't read it already:

These young women enrolled in an influential Christian counseling center for help. That's not what they found.

Mercy Ministries: So Horrific They Have A Survivor Network

"At Mercy Ministries you will discover a group of real people dedicated to following our Lord and Savior, Jesus." :nochillbrit:

Supermodel Niki Taylor Critical After Crash : News Photo

Lou Taylor, the manager for supermodel Niki Taylor, talks about the condition of the 26-year-old model May 1, 2001 outside Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.

• Like 7
  • Deactivated
47 minutes ago, RealLarryRudolph said:

The only benefit of Britney not performing again is we don’t have to hear or see another performance of “Boys”:qtbrit:

shut up Larry

:pieceofwhat:

• Like 9
19 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

We can. I think they have info. We’re just not gonna get it all at once like we think. We’ll have to wait and see. I just don’t want hate coming their way friday if it’s just a summary of stuff and some good insight because that’s why I loved listening to them in the first place and they have still done so much!

so just no hate for our girls y’all!

They’ll still attack them like they did last episode when they gave locals insight on what we were saying 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Lou Taylor used to work as a publicist and manager for model friend, Niki Taylor.

@Meaner03 I'm going to bed. I thought you might find this interesting if you haven't read it already:

These young women enrolled in an influential Christian counseling center for help. That's not what they found.

Mercy Ministries: So Horrific They Have A Survivor Network

"At Mercy Ministries you will discover a group of real people dedicated to following our Lord and Savior, Jesus." :nochillbrit:

Supermodel Niki Taylor Critical After Crash : News Photo

Lou Taylor, the manager for supermodel Niki Taylor, talks about the condition of the 26-year-old model May 1, 2001 outside Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.

Her eyes are so Scary, she looks Sweet but Psycho :jj:

• Like 2