#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

No i don't think they are . If we talk about money, you can always track it, i mean if we were able to find list of companies and even name of personal trust used to make transactions and buy property, we know that Brenda as a judge with her experts will have access to everything ! Britney herself talked about trade secrets.

let's talk about the personal conservatorship , can they erase how they treated her ? she is ready and already did in part to testify against him,  what about all the witnesses along all those years, people she has worked with, people who worked for her, the gram's girl told that some reached to them and are only holding because of NDA signed , ain't no NDA is gonna work when it's the court who is asking them. 

Anyone who was able to distance himself from the conservatorship did it, nobody wanna get caught in it, we probably don't even know the half of it.

poor britney  :tiffanycries: 

these f**kers better be prepared for what comes serves on its plate :bparty:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

How do we know that this investigation will do this level of digging? From my understanding, they only have a duty to conduct interviews to those involved and possibly inspect the subjects home. They may miss all the paper trails.

Britney complained about trade secrets, it seems like Brenda is conducting an investigation based on Britney's  words to check if it is correct or not, so they will have to take a look at this, how deep will they do it, i don't know but at least enough to make a reports to Brenda and conclude if it is true or not

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Lou should be next . She should be next . She's the real problem behind all this . 

Hoping to god the judge sees what she's been doing all these years and then it comes public. 

We need to keep saying her name because the media hasn’t mentioned her once.

The Gram Girls need to have some of her past “patients” on their next show.

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Seems rather convenient all this news doesn't it? We don't have confirmation that Larry has been fired either - only an excitable story that they can easily backtrack from. They needed quite an extreme story to cover the investigation of the conservatorship line. Can't think of anything better than saying Britney won't perform again, or a member of her team might get fired. 

See-- I think the first was a veiled threat, but the second, I could see your point.

Unfortunately for them, we KNOW Jamie and Lou need to be up on the chopping block next. Even if the Army does celebrate the idea of Larry getting fired tonight, tomorrow we'll be at their heels demanding Lou's resignation. So. It won't work, whatever it is.

• Like 4
33 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

wow...the whole thread

Does he mean they faked Jamie’s illness OR they used his illness as a fake excuse for canceling Domination? Jamie Lynn posted videos of her being at Drs appointments with Jamie. Both Lynne & JL reposted “Britney’s” January IG post, that Lou wrote, saying Jamie almost died and she’s taking time off to spend with family.? I think Jamie was sick. 

Oh great. Now I’m starting to question if he had something like flu but they made up the colon rupture emergency surgery story in order to sell the excuse for Britney going MIA in social media for three months. I question many things but should I question how sick Jamie really was?:icant2:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Does he mean they faked Jamie’s illness OR they used his illness as a fake excuse for canceling Domination? Jamie Lynn posted videos of her being at Drs appointments with Jamie Lynn. Both Lynne & JL reposted “Britney’s” January that Lou wrote saying Jamie almost died and she’s taking time off to spend with family.? I think Jamie was sick. 

Oh great. Now I’m starting to question if he had something like flu but they made up the colon rupture emergency surgery story in order to sell the excuse for Britney going MIA in social media for three months. I question many things but should I question how sick Jamie really was?:icant2:

He said "blame it on my illness." Yes, he was sick. Is it the cause of everything like they claim? Not at all.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Does he mean they faked Jamie’s illness OR they used his illness as a fake excuse for canceling Domination? Jamie Lynn posted videos of her being at Drs appointments with Jamie Lynn. Both Lynne & JL reposted “Britney’s” January that Lou wrote saying Jamie almost died and she’s taking time off to spend with family.? I think Jamie was sick. 

He's never terminally ill. It wouldn't be far fetched if he faked his illness. He's no issue painting a picture of his own daughter being mentally incapacitated.

Considering his history of abuse and alcohol addiction, it's all catching up along with his age. 

• Like 6