#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Kevin on his own can’t restrict Britney’s visitation or not allow her more time with the boys unless the court agrees.

What this sounds like is that there’s a set visitation arrangement that the family court judge signed off on but there have been times KFed allows the boys extra time with their mom without it going through the court. It’s like he gave verbal unofficial extra visitation time to Britney. Now doesn’t want to give the boys extra time with Britney like he used to so now he’s wanting to keep the visitation schedule like the judge originally agreed to. That’s wishy washy. This hurts the boys the most.

Jamie should’ve gone to the family court to petition on Britney’s behalf to officially increase the child visitation time, if the judge agreed then Kfed wouldn’t have the ability to take away the extra time he was allowing the boys to have with their mom. This is so screwed up.

• Like 1
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

So say Britney is granted freedom and the conservatorship is lifted - what do we think is next for Britney? Considering her whole life has been managed very carefully by the people around her, who do we think she will rely on? Will her mistakes make her very cautious of everything in life? Will she continue to make music? 

She’s been in this for 11 years now so I imagine (not to be dramatic) it’ll be almost like a prisoner she will have to in some ways familiarise herself with life out with the bubble she’s been in. She would have free reign of the internet again etc. 

It’s interesting to think about what she would do. In some ways I think she would take a massive break but I don’t think she would stag away from music forever. I think as much as she’s uninspired right now, I blame that on her lack of control. I think music is in her veins and she would be hungry for it again if she had free reign to release what she liked with her own images. 

What’s your thoughts?  

• Like 2

Is it even such a stretch anymore to think they’d let her die just so the investigation can’t move forward and they can retain her estate, her assets, her music rights, her legacy, etc?

Wouldn’t that be easier than all of their careers getting flushed down the toilet by being exposed?

I’m worried for the Queen :crying1:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

That's what abusers do, they always isolate their victims, and they tell them look how nobody cares about them , how they ain't **** without them (AKA i saved your life in 2008 you owe me)

Yep. Looks like Jamie developed a savior complex. The power trip, ego boost and praise he still gets for “saving Britney” went to his head a bit. I think his intentions at the start of the cship were genuine but quickly went astray. With Larry and Lou’s influence he reached a point of no return.

• Like 8

Honestly Larry making that comment about her never performing again is a very thinly veiled threat directed at Britney. They want her to comply or they will just milk her legacy and never let her out again.

Britney’s songs are so prophetic:

? People can take everything away from you. But they can never take away your truth. ?

(they took away Domination, took away her visitation, now threatening to never let her perform again)

We want your truth, Britney.

We want your freedom.

They say you’re crazy.

We really don’t care.

That’s our prerogative.

• Like 8
Just now, colormefresh said:

With Larry, Jamie, and Lou standing over her shoulder with editing rights - it’s useless.

I don't think she's able to do it. Or it's the last thing she needs. The best thing for Britney is to stay silent, and when things get solved in court, to tell her own version. It's useless and a bad idea right now.

Next few months are going to be horrible, media will try to draw an insane image of her. Let's just not buy bullshit anymore.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, iknowthemusic'sgood said:

Honestly Larry making that comment about her never performing again is a very thinly veiled threat directed at Britney. They want her to comply or they will just milk her legacy and never let her out again.

Britney’s songs are so prophetic:

? People can take everything away from you. But they can never take away your truth. ?

(they took away Domination, took away her visitation, now threatening to never let her perform again)

We want your truth, Britney.

We want your freedom.

They say you’re crazy.

We really don’t care.

That’s our prerogative.

They want her fans to buy their bullshit. They think playing that cheap game, they're going to get fans' trust back. They think fans just want her to perform and won't understand a retirement. It's not 2008 anymore.

1 minute ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

They want her fans to buy their bullshit. They think playing that cheap game, they're going to get fans' trust back. They think fans just want her to perform and won't understand a retirement. It's not 2008 anymore.

They’re trying to make her uninsurable to tour ever again.

But she can always do another M&M Tour by herself. She doesn’t need a stadium tour with sponsors. So, again, they failed with that statement.

The VMA’s will let her perform any year every year.

She can release her own music without a record label.

Larry is dumb. I patiently await his resignation. :byetina:

• Like 8