#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

I get legally she probably can’t say very much at the minute and her internet wire is probs well and truly cut HOWEVER it would be great if she could do a little podcast or something to tell us her side of events and just to confirm she’s alright. 

I hope she’s still with Lynne because I get this fear her dad is being super nasty to her right now. I’d like to hope all her team have backed off and Lynne is just staying with her right now.

My main concern is that she is freed from this whole situation - wouldn’t that be amazing? Although I won’t lie she would have a story or two to tell and that would make some life story documentary :badgirl:

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

Lmao, how convenient

10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

The investigation will decide that :byetina:

But I think how do they dare to write something like that on Britney? Didn’t 2007 teach anything? Do they know that she has now 2 boys who can read this terrible things? Shame on them

• Like 4
1 minute ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I get legally she probably can’t say very much at the minute and her internet wire is probs well and truly cut HOWEVER it would be great if she could do a little podcast or something to tell us her side of events and just to confirm she’s alright. 

I hope she’s still with Lynne because I get this fear her dad is being super nasty to her right now. I’d like to hope all her team have backed off and Lynne is just staying with her right now.

My main concern is that she is freed from this whole situation - wouldn’t that be amazing? Although I won’t lie she would have a story or two to tell and that would make some life story documentary :badgirl:

I think as we could see on video from yesterday where Lynne says Britney is wonderfull, Lynne is using Britney's white Mercedes so I think Lynne is in LA and staying with Britney and I doubt Jamie would dare do something now when his actions are being checked. Let's hope that although Britney doesn't see kids she will stay strong and evaluation will prove her able to finish conservatorship and then get her kids and life back. Now she should be strong and focused as there is real hope. 

• Like 7

What pisses me off is how Kevin seems to have the upper hand in all of this. I’m not doubting whether he’s a good father or not but it makes me so mad at Brit. Everyone could see through him and she knew deep down he was a money stealing douche but she married him and had 2 kids to him. She literally handed him financial stability for life by doing that

All she wanted was a family and her kids are her world yet she doesn’t have full control over them like she should. So very sad :britstare11:

• Like 3