#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

Rudolph said in a new interview that he’s been kept out of the loop on Spears’ ongoing private drama except on a need-to-know basis, and he believes she should not return to Vegas for her residency — “not in the future and possibly never again.”

He also confirmed the lucrative Sin Citygig was canceled because her medications were no longer working, she was completely distraught over her father Jamie’s illness and she doesn’t want to perform anymore.

Now, RadarOnline.com has learned 37-year-old Spears’ loved ones are livid about Rudolph’s loose lips.

“Larry has, and always will, only look out for Larry,” blasted an insider. “He clearly does not have Britney’s best interest at heart and after this debacle, Britney wants him gone.”

According to the source, Rudolph, 55, was not authorized to speak out on the “Toxic” singer’s behalf.

“For him to go and share very private details about his client goes to show what type of manager he really is,” the insider said. “Larry used to be close to Britney but she does not trust him as far as she can throw him.”

The source added: Spears’ mom Lynne “wants Larry fired and Britney is 100 percent supportive of this.”

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, potpourri said:

This is freaking legendary, like brit's whole story is blockbuster movie material, and I cannot wait to watch Lou Larry and Lamie the triple losers go to jail, brit getting back her children while Kfat is left in the dirt with his whole tribe.

Revenge is a dish  better served cold (although it's been 11 years so it probably melted due to climate change).

Knee Ha third diamond album is ******* and she betta drag everyone for filth.

This comment is giving me life!

592P.gif

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Notorious I.G.G.Y. said:

Britney & Family Ready To Cut Ties With Manager Larry Rudolph After Shock Interview

Blindsided Spears ‘does not trust him as far as she can throw him.’

May 15, 2019 @ 14:53PM

Britney Spears and her family were blindsided by her manager Larry Rudoloph’s public revelations that she may never perform again, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

Rudolph said in a new interview that he’s been kept out of the loop on Spears’ ongoing private drama except on a need-to-know basis, and he believes she should not return to Vegas for her residency — “not in the future and possibly never again.”

He also confirmed the lucrative Sin City gig was canceled because her medications were no longer working, she was completely distraught over her father Jamie’s illness, and she doesn’t want to perform anymore.

Now, RadarOnline.com has learned 37-year-old Spears’ loved ones are livid about Rudolph’s loose lips.

“Larry has, and always will, only look out for Larry,” blasted an insider. “He clearly does not have Britney’s best interest at heart and after this debacle, Britney wants him gone.”

According to the source, Rudolph, 55, was not authorized to speak out. on the “Toxic” singer’s behalf.

“For him to go and share very private details. about his client goes to show what type of manager he really is,” the insider said. “Larry used to be close to Britney but she does not trust him as far as she can throw him.”

The source added: Spears’ mom Lynne “wants Larry fired and Britney is 100 percent supportive of this.”

This source tho...?I thought you guys hate RO. But I’m not gonna lie this sounds plausible. They use the southern expression they don’t trust Larry as far as they can throw him LOL! If this is true this will be the THIRD time Larry’s been fired. But since Jamie is still in control it’ll be Larry voluntarily resigning with Jamie releasing a statement to TMZ saying “Britney Spears and long time manager Larry Rudolph have mutually agreed to end their professional relationship but remain friends and Larry wishes Britney the best.” In reality if Jamie agrees to let Larry go it’s because it’s looking terrible to keep him on.

• Like 7