#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

high heels are painful?? why not take them off? Britney has walked barefoot in a public bathroom... you think the parking garage grosses her out?

you're missing the point. barefoot walking britney was one of the signs of erratic britney back in the day. :tiffsniffle:

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

I'm going against the grain here but who's to say she hasn't had a little bit of work done?

Also, why do you think she would be doing these "erratic" things? Walking barefoot, messy hair, etc. Just seems a bit intentional when she knows she has to make appearances and such. I know real Brit doesn't care but considering her past (the conservator-ship) and how people perceive it, you'd think she would look the best she could to give more of a "I'm great" "I'm myself" again impression. ?

Sorry, wut. Are they actually making her being barefoot an actual thing....

Picking at straws I see.

tenor.gif?itemid=7876928

Anyway, We stan an earthly queen :tiffsniffle:

19 minutes ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

when your probably pushing 30 on a pop star fansite

I didn’t realise exhale had a cut off for 30 year olds 

:decisions:

• Like 6
2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Kim Kardashian, you get a conservatorship!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ9r8o9iHVpFVCZW1210g

Pamela Anderson, you get a conservatorship!

barefoot-celebrities-pam-anderson.jpg?au

Selena Gomez, you get a conservatorship!

Selena-Gomez-Feet-931094.jpg

Jim Carrey, you get a conservatorship!

1314031529_barefoot-celebs-jim-carrey-lg

Everyone gets a conservatorship!

Great point. lol This needs to be added to the evidence exposing the fact that the "erratic" things she does are not erratic but normal. Alot of people do these "erratic" kinds of things.

• Like 6
28 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Sorry, wut. Are they actually making her being barefoot an actual thing....

Picking at straws I see.

tenor.gif?itemid=7876928

Anyway, We stan an earthly queen :tiffsniffle:

I didn’t realise exhale had a cut off for 30 year olds 

:decisions:

Britney became a thing in the late 90s, so yes, it's very normal 30 yr olds and older fans stan our queen.

if anything, noobs should get most of their Britney facts right before attempting to embarass her older fanbase, just sayin :imdying:

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, ConflictedObserver said:

Great point. lol This needs to be added to the evidence exposing the fact that the "erratic" things she does are not erratic but normal. Alot of people do these "erratic" kinds of things.

none of them were coming out of court where it's being decided whether you're mentally fit or not. just sayin:joanne:

1 minute ago, Hestia said:

Britney became a thing in the late 90s, so yes, it's very normal 30 olds and older fans stan our queen.

if anything, noobs should get most of their Britney facts right before attempting to embarass her older fanbase, just sayin :imdying:

Somebody (can’t remember their name) didn’t even know what happened in 2007-2008, but they were really trying to speak like they knew her career from start to finish.

These children, I’d assume, are the same ones tweeting Sam Lutfi. Lmfao. :byetina:

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Hestia said:

none of them were coming out of court where it's being decided whether you're mentally fit or not. just sayin:joanne:

That's why I find it strange that she would be doing these things. Either she really doesn't give a fu*k. OR she's being forced to... or the conspiracy theorist in me... it's staged.

• Like 1

I saved all all the other celebrities barefoot and that is going to be my reply on Twitter when people post about Britney being crazy because she walked barefoot....

I don't understand why that is being labeled as crazy or that she was anxious walking out of court (aka a stressful situation) as a reason for a conservatorship.  I mean I get anxious almost daily..... should I be worried lol

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Somebody (can’t remember their name) didn’t even know what happened in 2007-2008, but they were really trying to speak like they knew her career from start to finish.

These children, I’d assume, are the same ones tweeting Sam Lutfi. Lmfao. :byetina:

which is very troubling. the way they were eating up all his lies 2 weeks ago. smh

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Likeitsthefirsttime said:

Hey all - long time B stan & exhale sleuth.   Loved reading all these pages & so grateful to the army for amazing work.   Still soaring from yesterday & never happier or more proud to be a B stan.  So  I wanted to share that work in mental heath & have been clinically involved in guardianships/c-ships for several years - that’s why I always felt hers was totally inappropriate & sketchy af -   So thankful things are finally getting exposed & feel very hopeful.  Wanted to share re: Britney’s private special requests, I was disappointed brenda wouldn’t make any immediate changes from the bench on whatever B asked about but that’s super standard - judges work hard to cover their ***** & will always defer to physician report.   I’m confident that this IME will reflect what we all know & once that’s delivered  Brenda will act swiftly.   

sure Osama. :gerlwat: