#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Nels64 said:

I also dont think cships work that way. The conservator has complete control. 

I dont think a judge can just be like “okay he’s the conservator but he can’t make xyz decisions”

So I think she just couldn’t grant it cus it’s not within the scope of what a cship is. 

It would be even better if she was like "well, if you can do xyz, why are you even in a c-ship?" and then wanted to re-evaluate. :ponderney:

• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dream With In a dream

• sjadeupdate

• PokemonSpears

• Meaner03

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, Seanzy said:

I’ve been listening to the podcast and you’re putting words in his mouth. They both said they want it dissolved and went into detail about how they felt she was trapped in the c-ship. All they said was they weren’t going to speculate allegations. So truly dunno where you’re getting all that from. 

I’ve never listened to his trash podcast bc I love my ears, but those who did said at first when all this mess started with the gram girls they distanced themselves and claimed it was all a conspiracy theory and he made a tweet earlier today trying to do some lame *** micdrop on how he was right the entire time that nothing bad was going on and then deleted it bc he was getting dragged. For the longest time they stayed silent so much to the point everyone assumed they must be getting freebies from team-B and they didn’t want to lose their connection to them. I got that info from this thread. And how convenient for them to CLAIM she’s trapped in the c-ship, oh but there not going to speculate any allegations, even after the mountain of evidence that’s been accumulating lmao. Like they’re tip toeing around their words to not piss her team off it seems. :weusay: might as well listen to E news, they’re basically spewing the same ****. 

• Super Moderators
4 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

The less we know about Britney's truth identity, the best it's for Britney's interests and ours.

It's good to know, or get any type of feedback about her feelings on this movement. It's just a way to get stronger as fanbase which try to fight harder and get the main goal. It's their way to tell us it's a long process and it's good for the others, because they think the movement will lose some strenght. So, we have to prove them wrong, and to go even stronger.:endit:

tumblr_nxn38ct2fC1qa1x28o4_250.gif

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tumblr_nxn38ct2fC1qa1x28o4_250.gif

Looking at this gif I can't decide who I love more. Britney or Gina. Of course Britney but Gina is so charismatic also.

Back to the point. The outcome must be a pretty good start. And we now know that her father is going against Britney for sure. I wish Lynne had take action before all this. Jamie doesn't seem to be good influence in his family and maybe Britney being in control wouldn't let him anywhere close to her sons.

The fans were amazing. Thank you guys for being there expressing all of us! 

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I see this more about her kids. Maybe she wants more time with them or hasn't been able to see them in a very long time.

The hearing wasn’t about her kids this was about her cship. 

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

I wonder if the judge denied Britney's requests but told her 'not today, but if your evaluation meets the xyz criteria that deems you're competent then yes, I'll grant it.' 

That could make a lot of sense and tbh we know Britney thrives when she has hope. She seems to unravel when all hope is lost. All speculation of course 

I like this assessment  

• Super Moderators
Just now, NotBuyingIt said:

We haven’t been fired or lost friends yet, so I’d say we’re doing just fine!

yet :haha:

and there's still a few months more before we get something as important, but I guess we'll be very entertained between the tabloids articles, Meaner's discoveries, unexpected posts from either "Britney" or anyone related to her and this never ending thread

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

It makes sense that her requests were denied. Had it been that easy, the whole thing could’ve have been dissolved immediately a long time ago. One step at time. As someone said, it’s up to her now. This time she’s not alone because her mom is by her side and she won’t let team B hurt her again. But our Britney must have behave properly. We have to be supportive and keep pressure on her people. It was a great day. The movement, despite some idiots, was proven to be needed. And one thing for sure: it’s not going anywhere. Now let’s enjoy the weekend  :drinky:

5 hours ago, LELE said:

0510-britney-spears-leaving-court-mega-3.jpg

3:40 PM PT -- Britney just left the courthouse  ... no shoes, no socks -- barefoot. The courtroom was closed because her medical condition was discussed.  Unclear so far what happened, but check back soon.

4:45 PM PT -- Britney and her parents agreed on one thing during the hearing. According to court docs, the judge ordered an expert evaluation. 

The documents don't specify what the expert will be evaluating, but in conservatorship cases, it often involves a mental examination of the conservatee ... in this case, Britney. However, the judge says the parameters of that evaluation will be set by Jamie Spears and a court-appointed lawyer.

Additionally, we're told Britney asked the judge to allow her certain freedoms -- things she's not able to do under the conservatorship -- but the judge did not grant any of her requests.  

TMZ is ridiculous at this point. I mean, they trying to suggest there's something wrong with a woman wearing no shoes or socks... she probably just felt like getting comfy because her shoes were tight and took off her shoes before entering her car, pretty normal and standard behavior. But 'oh no she's probably crazy and lost right' I can't..

why does she have to prove herself if she proved herself for 11 years???? now they will make everything to sabotage her so she stays in it for life 

1 minute ago, land said:

TMZ is ridiculous at this point. I mean, they trying to suggest there's something wrong with a woman wearing no shoes or socks... she probably just felt like getting comfy because her shoes were tight and took off her shoes before entering her car, pretty normal and standard behavior. But 'oh no she's probably crazy and lost right' I can't..

I totally agree that they are grasping at straws to paint her as insane. However our Brit Brit shouldn't give them any ammo for their gun. Wearing no shoes in a dirty parking lot dosent make you insane, however it's not normal either. Most of us would wait until we got to the car, especially if the world was watching and she is trying to be freed from that very ish that put her there is first place. (Wearing no shoes in the gas station bathroom, anyone?)Brit knows the game n ppl are watching. She gotta do better for now. 

Still love our silly, neurotic yet so loveable Queen tho Lol but the courts aren't gonna see her like we do if she does quirky stuff.

4 minutes ago, tsss said:

why does she have to prove herself if she proved herself for 11 years???? now they will make everything to sabotage her so she stays in it for life 

She hasn't petitoned in years. They just gotta evaluate. it's very standard procedure. I went thru it with a family member. They had to live alone for a year under court custody with social worker monitoring them to ensure everything was well. It will work out. I truly believe it will. ?