#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Guys! Britney's always accompanied by a security guard. How the hell do the paparazzi know where she is all the time (rhetoric question)? Why do you think we've recently seen pictures of her driving? Yes, Britney can drive, but she can not drive by herself.

Britney & Sam grabbing In-N-Out burger on January 6.

Relaterad bild

britney-spears-07.jpg

Britney driving with the same security:

spearsbutt022114_28.jpg

They think we're just as dumb as them.:nochillbrit:

• Like 2
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

I feel like Britney hates the fans intervening and just wants us to **** off and give her privacy tbh like if she sees the protest we all think she’ll be grateful and part of me thinks she’ll pull a Jamie Lynn and be pissed at all the havoc

OBVIOUSLY hope I’m wrong but I just feel like she feels comfortable being reserved and private and with all the attention she’d feel awkward and say “Oh my god!” In disgust and cover her face.. as I said hope I’m wrong on this but idk..

• Like 1

People were so mean and evil last year it was vile.. Askign how the **** Sam could date her, when he is that good looking..

And now the same people want her to be free to do what the **** she wants, but continues to critisize. She is OUR puppet not Yours!!

I´ve been thinking about something: if Britney is not in charge of her own medical decisions, does Jamie have the power to decide if she can have children or not? If she became pregnant, can her father force her to get an abortion?

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, anti said:

I feel like Britney hates the fans intervening and just wants us to **** off and give her privacy tbh like if she sees the protest we all think she’ll be grateful and part of me thinks she’ll pull a Jamie Lynn and be pissed at all the havoc

OBVIOUSLY hope I’m wrong but I just feel like she feels comfortable being reserved and private and with all the attention she’d feel awkward and say “Oh my god!” In disgust and cover her face.. as I said hope I’m wrong on this but idk..

If there is one thing Britney has always claimed, from 1998 and even till last year: "I'm a very private person".. I also think this is too much hopla for her, and to big of a pressure, and I think she don't want this to hurt her career.

Remember how she didn't like people calling circus " a comeback" because she was never away, in her own words..
I think she still wish this was a private matter, but maybe she needs to accept this could help a little, but if she tells us to back off, without a cuecard, we should believe it.

10 minutes ago, MacLaura said:

I´ve been thinking about something: if Britney is not in charge of her own medical decisions, does Jamie have the power to decide if she can have children or not? If she became pregnant, can her father force her to get an abortion?

No... and yes.. He can't book the appointment, just bring her there, or give her abortion pills, he will never get them without a doctor having heard her say "yes, this is what I want".

In another paralel universe, yes, he can threaten her to do it. By claiming he will take her sons away or whatever, so she is forced to show up and lie about wanting abortion..

• Like 3
Just now, Joey Orfino said:

New The Blast article:

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-not-overworked-conservatorship-hearing/

"Britney Spears’ Team Says She Makes Her Own Work Decisions and Finances Are In Order as Conservatorship Hearing Looms"

She can make her own work decisions but can't decide or use what to make with the money she worked for.

giphy.webp

They are making it so obvious that it's all about the money.

• Like 6