#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

That’s so sweet. She often references Piece of Me in her tweets and I think she’s a true stan, I remember someone asked her on Twitter what her favorite Britney’s song was and she replied with a non-single (I think it was Unusual You)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

He manages Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, and Fifth Harmony. Do you want him drive a 1992 Toyota Camry and living in a 1 bedroom apartment?

What a weird battle to choose.

"What a weird battle to choose" says the one who said Britney should live isolated cuz she a popstar,  or that her wearing a pink wig and her love for drive thru fast food show that she needed a cship . 

have a seat so you can read quietly what people post and maybe next time you won't come after 3 weeks saying how we don't know **** and ask who samuel ingham is, and maybe next time you'll catch the difference between the post i also made about Lou where i stated the difference post and pre Britney while i only posted Laurence assets found without any comment . 

We been knew since he produced cross roads under his management company that he has money, and that a lot comes from Britney .

• Dislike 1
  • Like 10

As nice as it is (free promo), let's not associate Cardi with Britney. 

Cardi is trash now after admitting to drugging and sleeping with guys to steal from them... and of course because of the double-standards in the industry, she doesn't have to suffer the consequences like the guys in the industry that do similar.  Keep her cancelled and I hope the men speak up, because normally they don't. Nicki and Tinashe are better.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

honestly, I think once she's free she'll cut ties with Jamie, fire Larry and gets a new management team.

I dont think she'll retire, at least not in the near future. i think she actually loves making music and performing. maybe we will finally get an album that she's been wanting to do for a long time :wigsnatched:

That Will never Happen... Every artist have trouble with labels telling you what not to release. You are hired by a label, you are not the boss. Britney is not gonna fire Larry, Because I Also do believe he actually loves her, and he knew he would be fired if he didnt do what Jamie told him to do.. 

2 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

That’s so sweet. She often references Piece of Me in her tweets and I think she’s a true stan, I remember someone asked her on Twitter what her favorite Britney’s song was and she replied with a non-single (I think it was Unusual You)

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

And if she IS okay with it and needs it to live a happy, balanced life - everyone here needs to accept that.

Exactly.  I'd love for her to be out of it because I think it would give her a giant weight off her shoulders she doesn't even realize is there.  But all recent signs prove she's not  CLEARLY not ready.

54 minutes ago, snakesayan said:

If she was ok with it she wouldn’t have tried to petition it several times these past 11 years...

But she hasn't in the past 5 years.   She currently is alright with how things are.  She said it in the instagram video. 

31 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

She based her career in singing about doing what she pleases and being free but yeah ok 

Not since IWG has she, around the time when she last petitioned.

• Dislike 8
  • Like 2

I don’t buy the crazy rumors and conspiracies, but I do want her out of this conservatorship.  It should have ended years ago.  There’s no excuse for her to still be under such strict, child-Iike limitations when she’s been working steadily, touring the world, and taking care of her kids for the last decade.

• Like 2