#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

If y’all wanna get ur blood boiling on this fine Thursday night watch the first 15 minutes of this video. I love how they use her mistakes from ELEVEN years ago to make it seem like she’s that same person. Enjoy

Not even gonna click on it and give them the views. **** e news. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She's not going though...

Yeah that’s why I said “if.” Earlier reports said she wouldn’t be there but then the Lynne thing happened and now the Britney’s Gram girls are saying she’s most probably going... so we’ll see tomorrow. :bedtime:

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

He manages Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, and Fifth Harmony. Do you want him drive a 1992 Toyota Camry and living in a 1 bedroom apartment?

What a weird battle to choose.

I agree with this. It's different than Jamie and Lou tbh.

Larry is a big manager and has been for years, of course he's rich. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Alexa said:

I honestly can't recall if I saw this on Twitter or on here (or both). Britney's former nanny, Lulu (she was in FTR) was due to testify in 2012 as part of Sam Lutfi's defamation trial. Sorry if AP.

Lulu will testify that she believes Britney was being emotionally manipulated in the conservatorship and will blow the lid off of what was really going on with her. Lulu ended up quitting her job because she was so disturbed by what she saw was happening to Britney.

" Lulu’s testimony could have significant impact on the jury because she spent a great deal of time with Britney and her parents after the conservatorship was put in place. Lulu isn’t after money, she just wants the truth to come out and it will be shocking.”

God, I wander what she saw...?

• Like 4

yes

but we wouldn't even care if domination was happening at this point.

actually, we didn't know if she cares tbh, she wanted to be free in the beginning but as time goes by she got used to it, I guess she goes back and forth with it (I'm sure at some point she got benefits from it), but tbh, since last year I was having this feeling she was preparing herself to be free of it and I remember I was excited last year with articles saying Jamie wanting to end it and it totally makes sense, I don't see why she needs to be under this for so long, 11 years is enough, she can be free and with people taking care of her business, like every other popstar out there. It just sucks that it needs this whole circus for them to let her be free.

• Like 2
  • Exhale+
1 hour ago, Shrekney said:

Why else would I be asking if someone can live-stream it? :yesplease: I heard another rumor that she’ll appear in court disguised as a spectator in the gallery before she launches her self in front of the podium to do a dance solo to an interlude of her new upcoming album “Justice”

tumblr_obcjhqP6Rt1qgf1i8o1_250.gif

then an army of lobsters ? march in to join her while she performs her new hit single Liberation :scalped:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cd4f40c4f78426259

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cd4f40c4f78426259

First of all can we be best friends?:hugs: You somehow manage to put my two favs together Shrek and Britney and you are just a flawless fan:tiffanycries:

I love seeing your posts ,anyways just wanted to tell you how great you are :kiss:

• Like 2

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Can someone proof read this or make it sound more legal or official? I’m going to post it on Facebook tomorrow during our trending hour along with a picture of the Free Britney image we are using. Thanks!

“At 37 years old, Britney Spears legally doesn't have any personal or financial rights. She has been under guardianship known as a Conservatorship, since February 2008.  Her father, who has a history of being an alcoholic and an abuser, is her Guardian. A 37 year old woman should not have to answer or ask permission from her father. She doesn't have access to a smartphone, cant vote, can’t drive alone, cant get married, and many other restrictions. What this woman has been put under for the past 11 years is a human rights violation, abuse and unethical! She has attempted to dissolve the conservatorship several times in its 11 years. She deserves her rights, and privacy like every other individual in the world today! Please help bring awareness and show your support because she has a court hearing today, and her mother is trying to help her petition this conservatorship #FreeBritney #EndConservatorshipAbuse #BritIsStronger #EndTheConservatorship

• Like 7