#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

35 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Before Britney, Lou and her husband owned an apartment in Florida valued at $210K . 

After the entering Britney's life

she bought for her company Tri Star the building located at 11 music circle south, Nashville, TN for $1,25M

She bought with her husband a 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms in Los Angeles for $870k under the trust name Adina Trust Casa

She bought with her husband a house in Brentwood constructed in 2014 that is valued at more than $1,2M

Her life surely change after entering Britney's life

Thanks, Meaner!  It sure does look a lot like Christmas for these people,

• Like 3
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Meaner03 said:

Before  Britney Lou and her husband owned an apartment in Florida valued at $210K . 

she bought for her company Tri Star the building the building located at 11 music circle south, Nashville, TN for $1,25M

She bought with her husband a 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms in Los Angeles for $870k under the trust name Adina Trust Casa

She bought with her husband a house in Brentwood constructed in 2014 that is valued at more than $1,2M

:britstare: money money money must be funny...:(

They need to investigate all of them one by one and what business they do with Britney's money. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Note this line from the article you posted...

"Turns out Lutfi, who was working with Bynes’s parents all along, actually betrayed the star by bringing her straight to a treatment center."

That's exactly what I suspect he did for Lynne and Lou M. Taylor. He somehow got Britney into rehab for them in 2007 (either by planting drugs in her Malibu home, or through other means).

But instead of Lynne and Lou fessing up and admitting they did it, they continued to make Lutfi the scapegoat for it ALL...And continue to do so to this very day.

That is truly awful.  I believe you.  It makes sense.  There is much more to this than meets the eye.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

I wonder what he actually makes off of Britney in a year, everything combined---1.5 % of royalites too, right?

Not that I'm aware -- but I wouldn't be shocked if he does.

He appears to make much more by being involved in the day-to-day machinations of her career than he does as her conservator.

I have another theory -- that Bryan Spears took over the Tour Manager position from August 2015 until around the fall of 2016. The only evidence I have of this is photographic. Bryan began appearing frequently in candids, and at the same time, Britney seemed to be at her physical and emotional peak...But once Jamie started appearing in candids again, and Bryan disappeared from her side, Britney began to backslide. This appeared to culminate in her behaviour this past summer during her tour in Europe, when (according to blind items) she apparently stopped taking her meds and began being rude to fans during Meet & Greets. Lou and Jamie showed up at her tour dates as this was all going down...So again, everything seemed to "jive."

• Like 4
31 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

List of cars owned by Laurence H Rudolph aka Larry Rudolph

2003 CADILLAC CTS $30K

2010 CHEVROLET CAMARO $33,5K 

2011 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER $80K

2011 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED $30K

2014 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT $63K  (he has 2 vehicle of this model registered under his name)

I am not saying that he does not have other vehicles than those one or that he didn't buy any between 2003 - 2010 . I am just giving what appears in his assets on his background checking 

is this true @RealLarryRudolph :jj:

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Not that I'm aware -- but I wouldn't be shocked if he does.

He appears to make much more by being involved in the day-to-day machinations of her career than he does as her conservator.

I have another theory -- that Bryan Spears took over the Tour Manager position from August 2015 until around the fall of 2016. The only evidence I have of this is photographic. Bryan began appearing frequently in candids, and at the same time, Britney seemed to be at her physical and emotional peak...But once Jamie started appearing in candids again, and Bryan disappeared from her side, Britney began to backslide. This appeared to culminate in her behaviour this past summer during her tour in Europe, when (according to blind items) she apparently stopped taking her meds and began being rude to fans during Meet & Greets. Lou and Jamie showed up at her tour dates as this was all going down...So again, everything seemed to "jive."

Too weird, I was just going to post this exact same theory myself.   If I recall, that lambyspoet twitter account actually mentioned that as well, and that Bryan and his wife were miffed about it.  

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, janeo701 said:

Too weird, I was just going to post this exact same theory myself.   If I recall, that lambyspoet twitter account actually mentioned that as well, and that Bryan and his wife were miffed about it.  

I probably got the idea from lambyspoet -- I used to talk to him on Twitter.

But...Everything about this theory "jived." There was a c-ship hearing in August 2015 where it's possible this decision was made. It happened not long after her "You Don't Own Me" shirt and "BOSS" hat that she wore on stage during POM.

Plus, she told Mario Lopez that her "Daddy issues" were behind her during the launch of POM 2.0.

• Like 2

Before  Britney Lou and her husband owned an apartment in Florida valued at $210K . 

she bought for her company Tri Star  the building located at 11 music circle south, Nashville, TN for $1,25M

cant wait till Britney sue her *** gret154.gif

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Alexa said:

I honestly can't recall if I saw this on Twitter or on here (or both). Britney's former nanny, Lulu (she was in FTR) was due to testify in 2012 as part of Sam Lutfi's defamation trial. Sorry if AP.

Oh,

3 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

What the hell? I didn't know about it. I think it's interesting tea since she was in FTR, so she had courage to spill tea.

Oh, I remember that. Lulu, Lourdes Torres, went on to sue some big religious organization for some ****** harassment type allegations.   A big deal.  Settled for a large payout.   Sadly,  I think she moved in with the guy/abuser and his wife and kids in 2007, it was a weird deal, sued him and organization years after that.  I wonder when she worked for Brit?   That takes guts to do what she did. 

https://kbotkin.com/2014/04/15/in-which-lourdes-petitions-for-a-lifeboat/

https://spiritualsoundingboard.com/2014/04/17/doug-phillips-vs-lourdes-torres-manteufel-lawsuit-informational-resource-page/

• Like 2

Larry Rudolph ( Laurence Herbert Rudolph )

In 2014

He bought an apartment in Las Vegas 2 bedrooms/3bathrooms for $890K and then transferred it in 2016 to his trust called Rudolph Family Trust

Also in 2014

He bought a a house 3 bedrooms/5bathrooms in Incline Village Nevada for $2,9M and then transferred it in 2016 to his trust called Rudolph Family Trust

In 2016

He bought a house that is like just next to the previous one in Incline Village, Nevada for $!M under the name of his trust Rudolph Family Trust

Not playing devils advocate here, but trust are pretty common in even upper middle class. A lot of times to make sure that if you were to die and you don't want your kids to have access to everything right away 9usually until they are in their 30's) you have a trust set up. 

This is kinda differnt. I should ask my Brother or Dad they are both lawyers, but they understand the least my Britney obsession lol 

3 hours ago, Alexa said:

I honestly can't recall if I saw this on Twitter or on here (or both). Britney's former nanny, Lulu (she was in FTR) was due to testify in 2012 as part of Sam Lutfi's defamation trial. Sorry if AP.

Man we really fell for that song and dance. While Sam is super questionable, I think they scapegoated him because of how leach like he is....I dont think the whole fandom is buying that song and dance anymore.....which is why I thought it was weird that Lynn did the whole restraining order. 

Although, I am not sure how she could act on behalf of Britney yet.....do I have that right?