#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Deactivated
3 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Playing devils advocate here but some fans make this whole thing sound like a horror story. I don’t think her dad is drugging her and forcing her to perform.

Britney has done the least amount of work she has done in her entire career over the past few years ... so I’m sure her team would’ve forced her to be Beyoncé but she didn’t want that ...

i honestly believe her dad is kinda overwhelmed with the whole thing and has been fighting her battles but also has been forced to make her comply to regulations as part of an insurance policy related to Vegas , live nation etc ... people probably wouldn’t work with her unless they are guaranteed she will perform. 

I hope she is free but I don’t think this is some horror story of her dad pimping her out for money ... it’s a little bit more complex than that . 

I think Lou has been cutting corners and trying to play everyone and has taken a bigger role than I think anyone would’ve wanted .... 

Jamie is not capable of leading the conservatorship solely by himself , nor would I think he would want to ....

whoever thinks Britney Spears doesn’t give her family millions of dollars regardless of them being on her payroll or not is stupid .... 

britney is a millionaire and will always take care of her family as she has more money than she knows what to do with ... 

the conservatorship is an insurance policy ... and perhaps if Britney wants to give blackout style performances and interviews it should be up to her even if it means she flops and ruins her career and legacy 

I am free Britney all the way and I hope she gets out of it for the sake of her not having to live with the regulations required for her to be Britney Spears . Let her be herself . sing live with her little black dress , and just be a simple women  ... she deserves that 100% and I’d support her ... she has worked too hard to not be allowed to express herself ... 

tenor.gif

• Like 9
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Shrekney said:

I have this theory Jamie and especially Lucifer (possibly Larry too) were laundering Britney’s money into their shady businesses. Britney has so much f**king money, dare I say too much f**king money. This would be like some Enron scandal and they probably cooked their own books too through some bogus company they made themselves. All this would be more on Lounatic, she’s the “business” manager and has seemed to have flourished the most out of everyone involved. She probably managed to trick Jamie into playing along too with him not even knowing what’s really going on so when the ship sinks she can pile it all on him. THIS IS JUST A THEORY DONT BELIEVE THIS. My mind just wanders sometimes and I’m trying to imagine a realistic non illuminati-ish scandal and money laundering seems to be the most realistic one. Even random GP people on the recent YouTube videos covering this mess have people claiming her team is laundering Britney’s money. Lounatic has **** ton of other “businesses” and her husbands church. I mean she donated 50k of BRITNEYS MONEY into one of her “foundations”.. :decisions: Nobody says good things about her except herself. :weusay: 

And has anyone even considered that if Britney was free and Lounatic and Larry walk away with out a scratch they’d do everything in their power to make sure Britney isn’t successful out of spite? :wontcry: ugh I’m so sorry guys. I’m just worried for Britney no matter what happens and I’m certain there’s shady **** they want to be kept secret bc they’ll do anything to escape charges if that’s the case. 

I can see why your mind is spinning around all of this.  Mine is too.  There;s a lot of money being made here, and to me it looks like too many people are climbing onto the gravy train.  It appears sickening on the surface. Profiteering seems to come with the territory of conservatorships-- i.e. nobody needs Britney's permission to charge her and the same goes for any other person they have under their "protection,"  They just submit their fees to the court and the court rarely challenges anyone.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Seriously. I hate this because this is none of the public's ******* business whatsoever.  Her custody arrangements are none of our business. People should stop posting it.

I blame fans and also her team for being too evasive and exploitative.  You cannot medicate somebody to the point they did with Britney and put her out on stage and not have people raise questions.  People are just supposed to ignore it and say she 'loves performing;  It's all she's ever known.'

This is what I've been saying.  And I wasn't even paying close attention to her from 2009-2016.  Just very casual, like other artists.  But in retrospect, looking at that Femme Fatale era; it was ridiculous because she was drugged.

She came back from Circus only to be highly medicated to be on stage???

She just needs to be a normal person and be a mother with her kids and enjoy life.  The first residency was already successful enough for her to have announced a hiatus so she HERSELF could decide what she wants to do.  

I think aspects of the conservatorship were to 'protect' her from nefarious influences but using her kids as leverage and overly-medicating her was just wrong.

But I also very much want to see Larry Rudolph have consequences.  He knows what he did/done.

So its true? People know bc there are public records? I thought they were only rumours and people were guessing

• Deactivated
1 minute ago, Soni said:

...Louise...Laurence.....

Britney should stay away from people whose names start with L

Lynne?

• Like 4

List of cars owned by Laurence H Rudolph aka Larry Rudolph

2003 CADILLAC CTS $30K

2010 CHEVROLET CAMARO $33,5K 

2011 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER $80K

2011 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED $30K

2014 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT $63K  (he has 2 vehicle of this model registered under his name)

I am not saying that he does not have other vehicles than those one or that he didn't buy any between 2003 - 2010 . I am just giving what appears in his assets on his background checking 

• Like 4
  • Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, Soni said:

...Louise...Laurence.....

Britney should stay away from people whose names start with L

5 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Lynne?

Lutfi :whatitellu:

Lucado :orly:

• Like 6

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

39 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So would the conservator own the trust?  The whole trust usage confuses me besides it being a way to lessen taxes

In this case the trust is under Lou's name so no i don't think it could return to the conservator. 

• Like 1

Here are reviews of the judge Reva Goetz.  She is now off the case.  She has been the Judge on Brit's case since 2008.  From https://www.therobingroom.com/california/Judge.aspx?id=15067

minitalk.gifLitigant  
Comment #: CA16458
Rating:1.0 act.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpg
Comments:
Extremely unprofessional. Went into a mediation with a decision to get the case settled, despite the complexity of it. Has no cultural competence - was more concerned with closure. I feel that I was forced into signing a mediation agreement that I disagreed with due to her intimidation tactics. Do not use her for any mediation.

View Detail  Send e-mail to this poster 1/8/2019 7:41:37 PM

minitalk.gifLitigant  
Comment #: CA12461
Rating:1.0 act.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpg
Comments:
Disgusting judge who lacks any form of integrity or ethics. A witch who go a black robe of shame with which she plays god. You can find her with the rest of the dishonest garbage which retires early and nothing is done at ARC in Century City where they continue to abuse and lie in the private sector

View Detail  Send e-mail to this poster 1/7/2018 3:18:02 AM

minitalk.gifLitigant  
Comment #: CA10081
Comments:
Glad to see she's off the bench. As a judge, she had a nasty combination of being dumb and mean. She doesn't care about the law at all, much less the impact of her reckless decisions on children. She was a travesty as a judge, and I hope no one is hiring her as a mediator.

View Detail  Send e-mail to this poster 10/5/2016 7:09:54 PM

minitalk.gifCivil Litigation - Private  
Comment #: CA8677
Rating:1.6 act.jpghalf.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpg
Comments:
A truly awful Judge, lacking intellect and lacking a sophisticated understanding of the law. She often "shoots from the hip" and makes snap decisions that are contrary to law and that cannot be squared with the facts of the case. She also fails to read briefs, resulting in her general inability to grasp the crux of matters before her. She also becomes extremly defense when you try to challenge her reasoning. No, this is not a case of "sour grapes" because I have discussed her performance with a number of other lawyers and they confirm that she is a Judge to avoid.

I also believe she may have a bias against Persian or Middle Eastern litigants because I'd see her scowl when she had to try to pronounce those types of names.

View Detail  Send e-mail to this poster 4/6/2016 3:14:15 AM

minitalk.gifCivil Litigation - Private  
Comment #: CA7707
Rating:1.7 act.jpghalf.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpginact.jpg
Comments:
Literally the worst judge I've ever appeared before. She ignores the law, ignores the facts, and is insulting and demeaning to whichever side she doesn't like. She's vindictive and anti-father, and has no business sitting on the bench, or for that matter holding a law license.

View Detail  Send e-mail to this poster 10/8/2015 4:02:35 PM

minitalk.gifLitigant  
Comment #: CA5258
Comments:
Judge Reva Goetz participated in fraud upon the court when trust funds were misappropriated by attorneys for the trustees and left a beneficiary defrauded of over $1 million. She did nothing to stop the attorneys from decimating the trust and then coerced the beneficiary to drop an appeal of her unlawful rulings. She ignored a disabled beneficiary's pleas for basic needs, countenanced dishonest attorneys' fraud upon the court, and did nothing when confronted with the trustees violation of court orders to make a two distributions. She failed to hear Petition to remove the trustees for years and failed to hear the trust's account for 4 1/2 years. She failed to order a Special Needs Trust funded as required by the administrative trust until all of the money went missing at the hands of the trustees. She made findings the trustees wasted the trust but then allowed it to continue for years until millions of dollars went missing. This judge is so corrupt, the voters should vote her out. ALso, here demeaner is so bad, attorneys do not want their cases in front of her. No honest attorney would.

View Detail  Send e-mail to this poster 5/31/2014 5:20:51 PM

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Did you include Jamie's pay as Tour Manager?

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

As far as I can see, that Tour Manager position is where the real money is -- and it explains why he'd want to see Britney back out on stage for another Vegas residency.

I wonder what he actually makes off of Britney in a year, everything combined---1.5 % of royalites too, right?

• Like 2