#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Before  Britney Lou and her husband owned an apartment in Florida valued at $210K . 

After the entering Britney's life

she bought for her company Tri Star the building the building located at 11 music circle south, Nashville, TN for $1,25M

She bought with her husband a 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms in Los Angeles for $870k under the trust name Adina Trust Casa

She bought with her husband a house in Brentwood constructed in 2014 that is valued at more than $1,2M

Her life surely change after entering Britney's life

Wow. 

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Before  Britney Lou and her husband owned an apartment in Florida valued at $210K . 

she bought for her company Tri Star the building the building located at 11 music circle south, Nashville, TN for $1,25M

She bought with her husband a 2 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms in Los Angeles for $870k under the trust name Adina Trust Casa

She bought with her husband a house in Brentwood constructed in 2014 that is valued at more than $1,2M

So would the conservator own the trust?  The whole trust usage confuses me besides it being a way to lessen taxes

28 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Will you post this on the forum called FOLLOW THE MONEY?   Financial info is being posted there.  Great info!

• Like 8
  • Super Moderators
16 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Hey have I missed anything crazy today? I just got in :demi:

Rolling Stone posted an article about the FreeBritney movement, based on the Gram Girls testimony, so it's really nice, though not that deep on all the issues, but for once, it doesn't put the fans as some crazy trolls. 

• Like 8

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Larry Rudolph ( Laurence Herbert Rudolph )

In 2014

He bought an apartment in Las Vegas 2 bedrooms/3bathrooms for $890K and then transferred it in 2016 to his trust called Rudolph Family Trust

Also in 2014

He bought a a house 3 bedrooms/5bathrooms in Incline Village Nevada for $2,9M and then transferred it in 2016 to his trust called Rudolph Family Trust

In 2016

He bought a house that is like just next to the previous one in Incline Village, Nevada for $!M under the name of his trust Rudolph Family Trust

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

In 2014

He bought an apartment in Las Vegas 2 bedrooms/3bathrooms for $890K and then transferred it in 2016 to his trust called Rudolph Family Trust

Also in 2014

He bought a a house 3 bedrooms/5bathrooms in Incline Village Nevada for $2,9M and then transferred it in 2016 to his trust called Rudolph Family Trust

In 2016

He bought a house that is like just next to the previous one in Incline Village, Nevada for $!M under the name of his trust Rudolph Family Trust

:nochillbrit:

• Like 2

Before Britney, Lou and her husband owned an apartment in Florida valued at $210K . 

she bought for her company Tri Star the building located at 11 music circle south, Nashville, TN for $1,25M

• Like 3

In 2014

Also in 2014

In 2016

• Like 2