Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

MJ died three months after TCSBST started, though. And he was reportedly in terrible health at the end. It seems highly unlikely they communicated during that very brief window of opportunity.

Reportedly by who exactly? Are your sources the same 'close sources' we've been witnessing talking about Britney's mental state lately? :cackling:
https://www.quora.com/What-were-the-medical-facts-of-Michael-Jackson-s-health

Mmmmh well...time to go to bed for me, too may things are happening and it's really hard to understand what's really going on behind the secens right now, tbh. :selenerz:

If team Britney is reading this post i'm Jasmine Masters and i have something to say:

If anything bad happens to Britney y'all better ask Donald Trump to build up that wall he speaks of because i'm literally going to swim all the Atlantic Ocean from where i live, doing a little stop to Starbucks (a man needs his frappuccino :mcorangu:) and then beat your backs off while the fan-made "full version" of Rebellion plays in the background from Lynne Spears' car.

Have a nice night y'all. :mcwave:

2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

the truth of the matter is I could see this situation coming years ago. Look, I agree fully with the initial c-ship placed in 2007 when she had her breakdown. she obviously wasn't in a very good place and wasn't capable mentally to look after her money. but the thing that I don't get is from like 2013 onwards she has seemed to come  on leaps and bounds and interviews she did from 2016 when promoting Glory she seemed back in the room, alert and like the old Britney. so I really don't understand why at that point, her mum dad lawyers etc sat her down, taught her how to handle money and bit by bit relinquish control to her. because, and obviously this is my spectulation I don't know, my feeling is her dad  nearly died and shes thought '****, I have no idea where my money is and what to do if something happens to my dad' which is why she admitted herself to a facility. and the one thing that really boggles my mind is this, shes been 'well enough' to have 50/50 custody of her boys, how the hell could she be 'well enough' to care for two KIDS and not 'well  enough' to be in control of HER money.

Also, how come her dad has had full control but her mum has had nothing to do with it??? seems really stupid to put all the control onto one person who could have been hit by a bus any day

That’s what never made much sense to me either because Jamie was once a drunk and it’s well documented that while Britney was growing up money was always tight and Jamie had cars repo-ed and etc so for him to be in charge of Britney’s estate never made much sense. Why would Lynne go along with it knowing how impulsive Jamie could be?

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

In For The Record, he was clearly in charge of the ship. Same with I Am Brittany Joan.

I think Jamie has been taking Larry and Lou’s advice all along.

But again, I’m still trying to make Jamie NOT be the monster in this situation. I think he’s just dumb and complacent.

come on girl.. theres too much evidence on jamie...and the fact he willnot let his daughter out or have a phone he loves the control.

Guys I wanna explain this case to a friend, is there a text explaining it with a timeline or a video? 

3 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

come on girl.. theres too much evidence on jamie...and the fact he willnot let his daughter out or have a phone he loves the control.

"The site states that Jamie has told friends Britney will be stopped from seeing her sons Sean, 13, and Jayden, 12, with ex-husband Kevin Federline if she becomes unstable."

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/britney-spears-mum-claims-the-singer-is-in-dire-condition/news-story/8e7eefd8a5f68ea4543a358ea36c3c81

💃🏻 stan of all flop pop girlies 💃🏻

1 minute ago, Catalin said:

TMZ every day for the past month: "Britney checked herself into a mental health facility because she’s distraught by her dad's illness"

TMZ now: "Britney Spears' mental health is at risk and it's all because her ex-manager, Sam Lutfi"

Exactly it wasn't until after the Britney Gram did that pod cast that Sam started tweeting and sharing more with the army and Britney was already in the mental facility.

It's sad how the family is continuing to use excuses and make it seem like it's now Sam's fault, at one point they blamed the fans for our Free Britney movement.

Everyone seems to be at blame other than the people controlling Britney.

you guys don´t give these trash sites more views... let em be irrelevants :endit:

Speaking about Michael Jackson, Madonna just defended him:

Madonna told British Vogue: “I don’t have a lynch-mob mentality, so in my mind, people are innocent until proven guilty.

“I’ve had a thousand accusations hurled at me that are not true. So my attitude when people tell me things about people is, ‘Can you prove it?’”

Asked what would constitute proof of Jackson’s guilt, she replied: “I don’t know, I haven’t seen the film. But I guess it would be people recounting actual events – but then, of course, people sometimes lie.

“So I always say, ‘What’s the agenda? What do people want out of this? Are there people asking for money, is there some kind of extortion thing happening?’ I would take all of those things into consideration.”

Referring to the Leaving Neverland documentary, she said: “I guess I’ll get around to seeing it. I haven’t seen it yet.”

It would be great if she could speak up about Free Britney. 

6 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

LET ME DREAM THAT BRITNEY’S FATHER IS NOT EVIL

FOR ONE SECOND!

• Dislike 2
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

its time to send lou and larry to the guillotine for all the **** they made britney do against her will:lessons: and as for that piece of **** incompetent red neck lame excuse of a father of hers we are putting rat p*ison in his cheese grits :ohi:

Britney did put blame on her "Management" at the time for sending her to rehab.

In Britney's ICONIC valley girl "Go to the light" video Britney clearly states it was her management i.e. Larry Rudolph.

Britney also mentioned "They knew what they were doing". This woman needs to be freed of those she doesn't want to have in her life.

13 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

Reportedly by who exactly? Are your sources the same 'close sources' we've been witnessing talking about Britney's mental state lately? :cackling:
https://www.quora.com/What-were-the-medical-facts-of-Michael-Jackson-s-health

Per the actual autopsy, all of which I read along with the other legal documents during the trial of his former physician.

26 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

MJ died three months after TCSBST started, though. And he was reportedly in terrible health at the end. It seems highly unlikely they communicated during that very brief window of opportunity. 

But mainly, I can’t imagine that Britney, fresh into the conservatorship and comeback tour, even would be allowed to be chatting with an incredibly controversial public figure who is actively encouraging her to leave show business. Like, where would this conversation even had taken place if she was sans phone and touring in Australia?

yeah, the dates don't match up with the tour, but she did go to a party where Michael Jackson attended too in 2008, didn't she? Wasn't that time when Neyde was born? :idkney: I don't recall any picture of them together, but it's the only time I can think of them being in the same place after the conservatorship. 

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean