Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Attacking Sam? Really? Do you guys think that's what Britney wants? I understand why you all want to do that but seriously that would be overwhelming for her right now especially since she hasn't fully recovered from the past couple of months.:(

well there is a guy on twitter who knows the britneygram people and knows fe (video evidence) and says britneys mom is trying to free her. so i dont believe this. 

9 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

Being too emotional and impulsive is never the way to go. We need to keep our emotions in check and focus on the main people involved in this and wait and see what happens on Friday.

He's a weak piece that depends on his image to make money. He helps team b with his posts and staged paparazzi pics. he needs to be out asap.

• Dislike 3
  • Like 1

Sam is obviously a decoy... not for nothing Britney performance got worse after meeting him...

Also stop being ***** *******, use your brain not your *** you filthy bottoms

• Dislike 1
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

It' a way to attack team B and make them work harder to keep up their image. He's a weak piece that can be taken down so easily but y'all are blind because he's "hot".

I'm not saying all of this stuff because of that choking pic or cheating rumors or his teeth :orangu: I just want to attack team b and this is an easy way to do that and will help the cause.

OK, I understand what you're saying but hear me out: 

Imagine being Britney right now. She is in this hellhole not because of Sam but because of her team (which you rightfully wanna attack). If there truly is a game plan and she's going to fight this, the last thing she needs right now is for the person she's clearly infatuated with to be taken down. He's in her corner as far as she knows (and we don't know for a FACT (!!!) that he isn't.) If I had to fight this uphill battle, the last thing I would need is for my relationship to go up in flames 3 days before I need to have my senses together. 

There's ENOUGH evidence out there to rightfully go after everyone else in her team, so I truly think it's best to focus on that - for Britney's sake. (And I'm definitely not blind because he's hot - I don't think he's hot at all ;))

3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Y'all, we knew about Morgan, its part of the reason no one around here liked him.... Well that, the comment she or another ex made on her Twitter about him being a womanizer, and the homeless incident. If he's a cheater, well..... Not good, but its not relevant to FreeBritney. If he's being used by Team B? Relevant, yes, but what will attacking him achieve?

(Plus, we've KNOWN he's a hired boytoy. He had to sign an NDA just like the rest of them, so I don't know why y'all are acting brand new about it.)

I agree that the big three plus Samuel (and Wallet) are the ones to focus on, not Sam.

He helps keeping Britney's fake image as a free woman.

• Dislike 1
  • Like 1

Just now, really really cool guy said:

He helps keeping Britney's fake image as a free woman.

But we know she's not. At this point, the GP is finally starting to wake up and realize it, too: and it wasn't because of Sam that they thought she was free, its because they legitimately had no clue about the C ship.

Just now, really really cool guy said:

He's a weak piece that depends on his image to make money. He helps team b with his posts and staged paparazzi pics. he needs to be out asap.

Calm down. Team B is the one calling the paparazzi and selling their stories. Sam is just being used as a pawn probably doesn't realize it. 

6 hours ago, bbbitchme said:

I don't want to say this,but now i just want Jamie to die.:well:

That wouldn’t change anything; the conservatorship would remain in place and whomsoever they’ve appointed as “the next in line” as her conservator would step in and become Jamie 2.0 (which I can almost guarantee has occurred, albeit perhaps not officially).  

This is an elaborate web of exploitation and abuse which involves the complicity and/or collusion of numerous players. The whole thing needs to be exposed and dissolved, rather than just the elimination of one key player.

1 minute ago, MaPlayz said:

OK, I understand what you're saying but hear me out: 

Imagine being Britney right now. She is in this hellhole not because of Sam but because of her team (which you rightfully wanna attack). If there truly is a game plan and she's going to fight this, the last thing she needs right now is for the person she's clearly infatuated with to be taken down. He's in her corner as far as she knows (and we don't know for a FACT (!!!) that he isn't.) If I had to fight this uphill battle, the last thing I would need is for my relationship to go up in flames 3 days before I need to have my senses together. 

There's ENOUGH evidence out there to rightfully go after everyone else in her team, so I truly think it's best to focus on that - for Britney's sake. (And I'm definitely not blind because he's hot - I don't think he's hot at all ;))

He's helping Britney's dad to keep her controlled. He's helping team b with the media. And if he loves her so much he won't leave her but at least team B will not use his IG account anymore 

5 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Calm down. Team B is the one calling the paparazzi and selling their stories. Sam is just being used as a pawn probably doesn't realize it. 

Why do you folks keep trying to portray Sam as clueless

13 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

This is false. His teeth weren't even that bad. He has a picture on his IG ages ago of his past teeth. 

His front teeth are an implant bridge as shown because it’s obvious in his photos they have no gaps between the teeth.

3 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

But we know she's not. At this point, the GP is finally starting to wake up and realize it, too: and it wasn't because of Sam that they thought she was free, its because they legitimately had no clue about the C ship.

The gp sees her with her boytoy and say "she's fine". 

3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

C'MON!!!! He knows what's up. I'm sure he gets instructions all the time: "you'll take her to the hotel, spend the night and leave next morning using the back door. There will be a photographer and you'll get her in the car fast."

He does all of this for his modeling career.

1 hour ago, annonymous said:

And why do we suddenly believe everything tmz says. Didn't yall say that her team pay them to say things hm? 

Yall need to be a little bit more consistent :umok:

I was actually just about to ask this; every single day, (including yesterday), TMZ has released an article about Britney and exhale has unilaterally stated they’re clearly paid for by Team B. I’m not questioning her exploitation, but the illogicality of this line of thinking. I’m just confused. :receipts2:

8 minutes ago, Dhl818 said:

well there is a guy on twitter who knows the britneygram people and knows fe (video evidence) and says britneys mom is trying to free her. so i dont believe this. 

I believe that he was still upset from those times, it’s been already 12 years and I’m sure Lynne is helping as much as she can. I do think she is helping. 

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

The gp sees her with her boytoy and say "she's fine". 

C'MON!!!! He knows what's up. I'm sure he gets instructions all the time: "you'll take her to the hotel, spend the night and leave next morning using the back door. There will be a photographer and you'll get her in the car fast."

He does all of this for his modeling career.

So you want to flood his IG with spam to make it so Team B can't use him as a distraction anymore?

(I'm generally asking.)