Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Recommended Posts

This post was made by team B to show that Britney's "fine". And he knows that if the comments get too ugly he can disable them for that specific pic. To make him shut his ig account down we need to comment on many pics just like we did with Lou. He deserves no mercy at all.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

So, it is all really regarding Sam. He ain’t Britney’s boyfriend but just an employee of Jamie. 

I don't think he's employed by Jamie. I do believe that he's being used as a pawn and he probably doesn't realize it. They guy's too young for Britney. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

This post was made by team B to show that Britney's "fine". And he knows that if the comments get too ugly he can disable them for that specific pic. To make him shut his ig account down we need to comment on many pics just like we did with Lou. He deserves no mercy at all.

Guys, I personally don’t think Sam is Team B... he liked a Free Britney comment and seems to really care for her. He was with her at the pool, like... whereas the rest of her team hasn’t been seen with her in MONTHS. 

Share this post


Link to post

And please stop being thirsty hoes. I can't at many of you saying he "loves Britney" when he's clearly using her just because he's good looking. He never loved her, he just likes fame and money. He's a big ******* and people who knows him or ever met him has the same opinion about him. Attack him jut like we did with Lou Taylor. 

DESTROY HIM :lessons:

  • Dislike 2
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

This post was made by team B to show that Britney's "fine". And he knows that if the comments get too ugly he can disable them for that specific pic. To make him shut his ig account down we need to comment on many pics just like we did with Lou. He deserves no mercy at all.

lmfao look at his EYES he's looking at someone like his life depended on it. LMAO. fake *** hoe. thought he was a papi. was wrong. britney can find another fine piece of *** with more brain.

  • Dislike 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Then, something is very wrong with laws in U.S. 

I've studied law in Europe and it's not that easy nor that way. 

There is a reason why the USA has the highest prison population. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Brad Adamson said:

Isn’t she always pictured with an iPhone? Like even before all of this started?

Yes. Fans are just grabbing at straws to blame her team again. 

Her team may be doing something to her, we don’t know. But what we do know is that she is very often photographed with an iPhone in her hand. She used to have a 5s, then she got an iPhone 7, now she has an iPhone 8 Plus

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, BSfemme said:

TMZ just said Britney doens't have a smartphone, she only has a flip phone. Plus they also said it's because of what she might do if she has access to the internet. 

EX-CU-SE ME?

What is it she might do? You tell me? Can you believe this situation is actually going on in 2019? I can't believe a 37 year old mother activaly working in entertainment industry for a live audience on a weekly basis is not allowed to have her own mobile to communicate with others and to surf the internet like anybody in USA and everywhere does. 

That basically confirms her Instagram persona is FAKE. Someone is behind her social media uploading all these personal pics and videos trying to make us think everything is perfectly fine, when it obviously isn't. They LIED to us about her healthy retirement.

Plus why are they afraid she might use the itnernet? TO SCREAM FOR HELP MAYBE?

i'm so disturbed by this.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/07/britney-spears-using-mother-lynne-mental-health-dark-period/

my 8 year old cousin has access to the internet and britney doesn't lmao :surprisedney:

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Guys, I personally don’t think Sam is Team B... he liked a Free Britney comment and seems to really care for her. He was with her at the pool, like... whereas the rest of her team hasn’t been seen with her in MONTHS. 

He's obviously Team B, he liked that post to fool Britney's fans. He's been part of the staged paparazzi pics, he only posts the pics that britney posts and now all of a sudden he's allowed to tag her in one of his random pics? Team B asked him to do that post. He's an ******* and everybody knows it. I would like @Lilith to come in here and give you the receipts. He's trash and if we attack his incomes (IG posts) hell back up.

  • Dislike 1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, MaPlayz said:

Guys - we know that Britney has a lot of bad people around her; but PLEASEEEEEEE this is NOT the battle we need right now. At least lay low for now. Don't go off on Asghari. He's clearly NOT choking this woman against her will; this is a photo pose... after all, you don't accuse Britney of being a murderer because she was pictured holding a gun in Perfume, right?! Also - this other ***** was on Bad Girls Club, so her word is at the very best questionable.

I'm not saying I trust Sam 100%. But if there's even the slightest chance that this taking advantage thing is not true, we should focus our efforts on relevant things and don't create another mess for Britney 3 days before a hearing. 

We have to behave this time. Team C-ship is shooting everything that moves nowadays. We don’t need to come after us to make us look like fools (again). 

Share this post


Link to post

Okay don’t come for Sam now , he liked a free Britney comment . Just relax now. Those pictures are old and that girl was an attention seeking ***** fromBad Girls Club. Yes he was choking her in a sexual way. I would love for Sam to choke me tbh :badgirl:

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

Guys - we know that Britney has a lot of bad people around her; but PLEASEEEEEEE this is NOT the battle we need right now. At least lay low for now. Don't go off on Asghari. He's clearly NOT choking this woman against her will; this is a photo pose... after all, you don't accuse Britney of being a murderer because she was pictured holding a gun in Perfume, right?! Also - this other ***** was on Bad Girls Club, so her word is at the very best questionable.

I'm not saying I trust Sam 100%. But if there's even the slightest chance that this taking advantage thing is not true, we should focus our efforts on relevant things and don't create a mess for Britney that will detract her from the real problem  3 days before a hearing. She needs to be strong now, and this is not what will help that at all.

THIS!

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, MaPlayz said:

Guys - we know that Britney has a lot of bad people around her; but PLEASEEEEEEE this is NOT the battle we need right now. At least lay low for now. Don't go off on Asghari. He's clearly NOT choking this woman against her will; this is a photo pose... after all, you don't accuse Britney of being a murderer because she was pictured holding a gun in Perfume, right?! Also - this other ***** was on Bad Girls Club, so her word is at the very best questionable.

I'm not saying I trust Sam 100%. But if there's even the slightest chance that this taking advantage thing is not true, we should focus our efforts on relevant things and don't create a mess for Britney that will detract her from the real problem  3 days before a hearing. She needs to be strong now, and this is not what will help that at all.

It's not about that pic. It's about him usong Britney and team B using him for their benefit.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Like I've written before, I don't believe Sam has ever been in love with Britney and is only together with her because of who she is.

I think we should leave him alone - for now. When you think about it, without her children, Britney's a very lonely woman. She needs Sam right now. 

In the future, I hope that she meets a man closer to her age and preferably in her tax bracket. She needs to stop dating people whose lifestyle she's to fund. 

She has family, long time friends

She's not lonely

She doesn't need Sam because once this conservatorship up, Britney will toss Sam to the curb.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, really really cool guy said:

He's obviously Team B, he liked that post to fool Britney's fans. He's been part of the staged paparazzi pics, he only posts the pics that britney posts and now all of a sudden he's allowed to tag her in one of his random pics? Team B asked him to do that post. He's an ******* and everybody knows it. I would like @Lilith to come in here and give you the receipts. He's trash and if we attack his incomes (IG posts) hell back up.

You really could argue for or against all of the points you've made. Don't let our (rightful) hate for her team lead you to any rushed judgements:

1. He liked that post to fool Britney's fans .... He may very well have done the opposite to let us know what we're doing is good.

2. He's been part of the staged paparazzi pics... This may have been his only chance to hang out with his girlfriend so he went along with it or didn't know much like Britney didn't.

3. He only posts pics that Britney posts... Yes, because Brit's team may not allow him to post freely.

He MAY very well be an *******. But let's focus on the MORE important things for now. 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...