Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

9 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

this is how I feel right now. I want to be calm but I can't. This is too much. I'm scared. I'm really scared, this is taking way too serious, and i'm scared for Britney. I'm scared they play the MJ card. 

NO :badthoughts:

um, is there a possibility of requesting a wellness check with her city law enforcement? it would be similar to calling police when hearing disturbing sounds from a neighboring home, etc (eg alleged abuse)

Just now, Moonlitescape said:

****, what's next TMZ? Y'all gonna be outside the courthouse this week with #KEEPHERLOCKEDUP signs?

mte, they're making her look like she's insane. wtf is going on with them, im angry 

21 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

THIS LAST f**king TMZ ARTICLE . 

IT IS f**king WAR . LITERALLY . 

SPAM BRITNEY'S TEAM . BOYCOT THE **** OUT THEM . 

HOW DO YOU SABOTAGE YOUR CLIENT LIKE THAT?? THE ONE YOU'VE BEEN STEALING MILLIONS FOR 11 YEAR FROM?? 

:britannoyed:

I'm fired tf up after reading that **** too.  We have to go hard on all of them :badthoughts:

Just now, I am Max. said:

mte, they're making her look like she's insane. wtf is going on with them, im angry 

Their tone keeps getting more and more aggressive/catastrophic I can't deal

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

TMZ can't be trusted:

D4x5RpZWwAAjuW4.jpg

Britney with her iPhone:

Relaterad bild

Relaterad bild

Bildresultat för britney sam hollywoodpipeline spears

Relaterad bild

This entire situation is so BEYOND f**kED UP. I'm 100% convinced that they will do anything to silence her under any circumstance at this point.

I'm a firm believer in the fact that 99% of the time, the simplest explanation is the right one.

The simplest explanation in this case is that Britney owns a flip-phone with cell-service but no internet connection and an iPhone with no connection whatsoever.

That way, she can take all of these videos etc. when she's at her house and provide someone else with the material she's recorded/photographed to post it for her on social media, granted these f**kers approve it, of course. Furthermore, if they need proof that Britney lives a normal life, they'll organize a publicity stunt where she can carry her iPhone without service around - pictures taken, case closed.

That way, she can also call the 10 contacts on her flip-phone that have been previously approved by her team. She doesn't get any new numbers from new people, because she doesn't get to speak to new people. If she wants someone else's contact info, they will be background checked and hit with NDAs before they receive Britney's first message. 

3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

The wolves are definitely biting back because they know they are on thin ice with this exposure and pressure. It’s a sign that we are getting to them. We aren’t going to panic - we’re going to keep letting them do that.

Exactly. We have to keep our cool and keep getting to them otherwise they’ll paint us as crazed fans.

1 hour ago, Herumbra said:

So that means she was forced to do the 'all is well' video? :bthink:
what the actual ****

Yup, that's exactly what it means. She was contacted through her flip-phone, most likely fed lies about how out-of-control this situation is, how all of her loved ones are receiving death threats from her crazy fans and that she absolutely MUST record this video to guarantee the safety of her family etc. Of course, that's brilliant in the most manipulative of ways - that way, Britney has no way of fact-checking anything because she has no internet access. She is in a mental facility, hears someone from her camp saying "We need you to do this" and does it without questioning it or because she's forced one way or another to do so. Either way, it's f**king sick. 

54 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

this is how I feel right now. I want to be calm but I can't. This is too much. I'm scared. I'm really scared, this is taking way too serious, and i'm scared for Britney. I'm scared they play the MJ card. 

Yeah . They're seemingly headed towards that route . They're literally putting her career on the line calling her batshit crazy , yet when she's out there promoting her 4 albums that she released when she's "on the verge of death" , not even the word alcohol was allowed to be brought up ( because money was flowing that way) . 

Now when she'a on again and wants to take charge . She's crazy , she's in danger , she's drinking , she's on drugs. 

I wanna drown lou , larry and jamie with my spit . 

I mean srsly, they may as well have just printed this:

“Britney is off the deep end and is manipulating her dimwitted mom into scoring her some more freedom. This would be a national disaster and must never be allowed happen. Her sweet, protective father is so concerned for his little girl and lives in fear of his conniving ex destroying all the happy healthy progress Brit’s made these past years.”