#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, hi_kevin said:

what if its just a routine check up sorta thing? i just ?

it literally is. I don't know what people are expecting exactly :decisions: at the very least Britney herself would need to be present at a hearing for it to have any potential of being a meaningful step towards her freedom.

• Like 2
  • Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

you mean since the c-ship started ? i don't think we can't since we don't have the courts file for every year , and there informations that are sealed or hidden. All we have is reports here and there from medias like tmz or radaronline who say things based on docs they've seen but not published so can we really trust them ? Unless we have a dedicated LA fan who goes to the archive court to get all the public record from Britney case that is all we have and it already stink .

And there's all the other informations we don't have access to like the money involved with all Jamie's companies created after c-ship ect... 

I just wonder how much they legally got from her. 

• Like 2

LOL at the conspiracy theorists saying this looks like 2018 --- do you look completely different from last year? We just saw her days ago and she looks exactly the same. If anything, she's put on a few lbs and it looks that way in this yoga post.

Some of y'all need to get a hobby and a GRIP!

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Goneforever said:

I just wonder how much they legally got from her. 

In 2008 based on court documents :

Co-Conservator James Spears making   $168,790.00
Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet making  $409,849.28
Co-Conservator - Spears Legal Representation (choosen by Jamie i guess) $1 053 810.00
Conservatee's Attorneys Fees Samuel D. Inghamm III     $405.990.64
Co-Conservators' Legal Fees         $610.308.27
Co-Conservators' Legal costs        $112.364.88
Family Court Ordered Federline Fees    $625.000.00
Royalty Audit                 $ 11.171.25
Business Management and Accounting     $355.947.26

Since then all asked for more from court and always received an OK just imagine how much it is now...

For exemple Jamie asked  ot get 1,5% for date show and merchandise of POM residency that was granted by the court. Just with show dates (which without merchandising) he got nearly $1M just based on dates, we don't know how much for merchandising.

• Like 4

Wow, even I support #FreeBritney, but y'all gotta shut the **** up over whether a video is old or new. It doesn't matter in the long run. Its still all meant to be a distraction, whether its new or old. So stop being so distracted by minuscule details.

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, indyRS said:

Yeah because **** wearing an article of clothing more than once right?! 

Really....

Funny to see you here, I was sure you'd told your friends at PopJustice that you never posted here. :whitney:

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Yes. He said she refused to dance hard and ruined his “vision” because she is a mom now. :mariahstare:

:whatitellu: He didn't lie, maybe he feels bad for the things he said about her after FF

I like TTWE original choreo tho, it fits Britney perfectly

• Like 6