#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Replies 46.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought Britney's grandma had received a worrying voicemail 

Do you guys remember that blind item from August last year?  This permanent A list "singer" is rebelling in one of the only ways she can. She has been refusing to take her medication which has

Her case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to these official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by th

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
20 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

What about Body Ache tho :jj:

Trouble for Me and Scream & Shout's ugly son :blol: :embarrassney:

Still sounds better than some Blackout tracks :jj: 

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Exhale+
24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Scream & Shout sounded great in 2012 though :embarrassed:

That's why it got so popular :yaknow: But by 2013 it already sounded dated :tiffhair: Work ***** still sounds interesting and fresh though 

Yes! Work ***** is still a Flawless Antigravity Bop!  :yasqueen:

Ugly ***** can and will stay pressed.  :bedtime:

• Like 4

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

I’ve been following this but it’s really hard to keep up with all the pages! Have people tried to get a celebrity to speak out or show their support? Paris Hilton? I say that because she loves Britney. If one celeb speaks out maybe more will. 

• Super Moderators
13 minutes ago, abandon06 said:

DO you like the scream and shout remix? I loved it better and her look in the video :bsass:

I'm not in love with it, but I do like it :mhm: I listen to it from time to time. And yeah, she looks so much better in that video than the standard. I liked that edit they did on some UK channel that has the standard track but mixing scenes from both videos.

10 minutes ago, Miss_D said:

I’ve been following this but it’s really hard to keep up with all the pages! Have people tried to get a celebrity to speak out or show their support? Paris Hilton? I say that because she loves Britney. If one celeb speaks out maybe more will. 

I think she either commented #freebritney under someone else's post or liked the post, but I don't know if she's removed it since. It was at the very beginning of the movement. 

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

43 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I mean maybe...but take it with a grain of salt. He just loves attention. Notice the difference between how he talks to his followers and how Jordan talks to his followers.

Jordan speaks to us like we're equal and like he's just the person who runs this site. Anthony talks to his followers like as if they're HIS fans and not pop fans. He's definitely in it for the attention so just be weary. 

Wary. Weary means tired. :bigkiss:

• Like 2