Jump to content

Michael Jackson’s niece confirms Britney cheated with Wade


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Knowing Wade's Psycho lying ***, he probably planted that letter in Britney's dressing room, so Justin's cheating *** could see. Only to further his new solo career. It may just been a damn kiss, and

Why are you all still obsessed with this? We have known this since 2002. 

If losing him was all she had to do to satisfy all her needs, is she really guilty?

Yes, his niece confirmed it, and I just saw a interview that Sway did with some guy in the industry who confirmed it too and said that everyone knew Britney cheated with Wade

Edited to add that: I now understand why Justin was so bitter. I mean she didn't cheat with just anyone, but their mutual friend.  I love Britbrit but that's such a shitty thing to do.

  • Like 4
Link to post
1 hour ago, Sparks said:

Yes, his niece confirmed it, and I just saw a interview that Sway did with some guy in the industry who confirmed it too and said that everyone knew Britney cheated with Wade

Edited to add that: I now understand why Justin was so bitter. I mean she didn't cheat with just anyone, but their mutual friend.  I love Britbrit but that's such a shitty thing to do.

It's also an incredibly shitty thing for Wade to have done. If Guilty is the accurate account of events, Wade kissed Britney after making a move on her while she was lonely. She kissed him back, so obviously she's guilty (hence the title of the song), but Wade was hardly a victim. Plus, this is 2002 Britney we're talking about, he was probably way more attracted to her than she was to him.

  • Dislike 1
  • Like 6
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
14 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's also an incredibly shitty thing for Wade to have done. If Guilty is the accurate account of events, Wade kissed Britney after making a move on her while she was lonely. She kissed him back, so obviously she's guilty (hence the title of the song), but Wade was hardly a victim. Plus, this is 2002 Britney we're talking about, he was probably way more attracted to her than she was to him.

Yeah I’m not saying she’s a saint cuz she is guilty but seeing as how coy and he sweet talked her to agreeing to the orgy scene for slave when she got cold feet about it shows he’s not innocent either. He knows how to toy with her to get what the current agenda is (which at the time was they needed that scene shoot ) but like did he had some jealousy over JT? Like that he should have been the more famous one or something, don’t know just speculating but it just make me curious what his motivations are cuz I can see him turn on the charm and for a boy crazy girl like Britney, she’ll immediately go weak at the knees.

  • Like 2
Link to post
38 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It's also an incredibly shitty thing for Wade to have done. If Guilty is the accurate account of events, Wade kissed Britney after making a move on her while she was lonely. She kissed him back, so obviously she's guilty (hence the title of the song), but Wade was hardly a victim. Plus, this is 2002 Britney we're talking about, he was probably way more attracted to her than she was to him.

I saw a Brandi Interview where she says Wade persued her for idk how long until he got it, so imagine how long he tried to mess Justney uo while he was pretending to be JTs friend, what a snake. I think Britneys mistake was not telling JT right after but she probably didnt want to make a scene and make everyone feel uncomfortable.

Also she says she confronted Wade and he started crying so she knows It was true. Their mutual friend also confirmed to her that he was indeed sleeping with Britney.

  • Like 4
Link to post
18 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I saw a Brandi Interview where she says Wade persued her for idk how long until he got it, so imagine how long he tried to mess Justney uo while he was pretending to be JTs friend, what a snake. I think Britneys mistake was not telling JT right after but she probably didnt want to make a scene and make everyone feel uncomfortable.

Also she says she confronted Wade and he started crying so she knows It was true. Their mutual friend also confirmed to her that he was indeed sleeping with Britney.

Here Wade persuaded Britney..Wade knew Britney since 1998.Wade was one of the most important people in Britney's career.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Sparks said:

I feel like this thread is going to get deleted, cause it ain't the first thread about the Brandi/Wade/Britney/Justin drama that suddenly got removed

But yes, his niece confirmed it, and I just saw a interview that Sway did with some guy in the industry who confirmed it too and said that everyone knew Britney cheated with Wade

Edited to add that: I now understand why Justin was so bitter. I mean she didn't cheat with just anyone, but their mutual friend.  I love Britbrit but that's such a shitty thing to do.

47 minutes ago, Lilith said:

and?

Bottom line is that they cheated on each other; It's quite obvious Justin cheated too:  

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/britney-spears-publicists-were-not-at-dateline-interview.28637/page-3

And apparently, she cheated on Justin even before Wade:

"I am kinda on fence to write this and give away too much, so I will write it as a semi blind item. My friend had *** with her back in summer of 2001, right before she was on MTV awards dancing with that snake. His sister is c-list in movie acting, now married to an actor well known in 80's, he was probably b-list back then. My friend's sister also dated an A-list actor for a few years (how my friend met BS). That A-list actor is notoriously private, with tragedies in his personal life, known for bad acting, being dumb and super hot. You have to know the A-list actor by that!

Anyway, he met BS at A-list actor's house, ended up drinking and smoking weed with her. It was just A-list actor, his sister, BS and him at the house. She was nice and seemed normal. They made out then had *** on A-list actor's couch, I do believe unprotected. She left her shirt on, didn't bother stripping all the way down. She slept there on the couch that night...she didn't ask to trade contact info and he didn't know she was still dating JT but didn't care. Said he knew BS got around when he heard months later about her banging her backup dancer and got dumped by JT."

https://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/latest-gossip/britney-spears-real-hair-page3-237648.html#post3224822

It just shows most of these big celebrity relationships are just all PR.  It's just too bad Britney was I guess to naive to realize all this.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

They were too young to be so serious, though. All of them were oversexualized for their ages, anyway. 

Yeah that’s what I got from it, maybe if they both weren’t famous it probably would’ve worked out but I feel both moms mutually agreed they were young, it happens all the time in real life, I’m sure a lot of people’s first relationship aren’t perfect. 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block