MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

• Super Moderators
3 hours ago, Politik said:

Her own team probably leaked it to take away attention from the real situation that’s happening. They were probably thinking it would go viral, yet #FreeBritney went viral. 

doubt so, wasn't Jordan threatened (again) when he wrote about the video leaking?

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

I can't see the OP, can someone explain?

4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Wait I can’t see whatever the image is what does it say

The two tweets in the OP claimed he was the one who was framed so that the original MM leak was his doing (he said it was watermarked with his name and that he didn't do that), and that the private investigator who looked into him told him that "Mrs. Spears" hired him.

But we've all since realized that, if even true, that just means Team B.

• Like 1
  • Twitter Team
1 hour ago, f**knfurter said:

The two tweets in the OP claimed he was the one who was framed so that the original MM leak was his doing (he said it was watermarked with his name and that he didn't do that), and that the private investigator who looked into him told him that "Mrs. Spears" hired him.

But we've all since realized that, if even true, that just means Team B.

Who's 'he'? 

But even so, that just proves how annoying Britney's team are :orangu: 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, MissMiniBritney said:

I got a weird theory that lynne maybe wants to file a lawsuit or fight for britney against her dad so the private investigator is hired as 'official evidence' to show that someone from her team maybe leaked it as a distraction from this mess. Again my theory is a bit messed up but if it is true then that will mean lawsuits. Don't take this for granted.

same i think Lynne and Jamie L are preparing to fight. Lynnes been liking so many comments about the const. aswell on instagram and about giving britney her freedom back. its not whats best for her - freedom is whats best for Britney.. Maybe Lynne should become her handler now! 

• Like 1