MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

Btw from my understanding Mrs Spears in this case meant Britney Spears, but using 'Mrs' is incorrect if you want to refer to Britney. Mrs is used for refering to married women, married to a man with that name. So while formally it should imply Lynne, I'm pretty sure the investigator really had Britney aka her team in mind.

• Like 4

I got a weird theory that lynne maybe wants to file a lawsuit or fight for britney against her dad so the private investigator is hired as 'official evidence' to show that someone from her team maybe leaked it as a distraction from this mess. Again my theory is a bit messed up but if it is true then that will mean lawsuits. Don't take this for granted.

• Like 3
Just now, MissMiniBritney said:

I got a weird theory that lynne maybe wants to file a lawsuit or fight for britney against her dad so the private investigator is hired as 'official evidence' to show that someone from her team maybe leaked it as a distraction from this mess. Again my theory is a bit messed up but if it is true then that will mean lawsuits. Don't take this for granted.

:thinkney: 

lynne can easily go out there and give an interview, two words from her are enough to shake the world, unless if the things are so serious that she cannot risk it. but as always we can only speculate

• Like 2

i wouldnt have thought they would go after the leak. her stuff leaks all the time and apart from her fanbase no one cares about the video. 

there was also nothing in the video that would have any effect on someone. it was just an unreleased music video, nothing more or nothing less :xfactorlook:

• Like 1