MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

1 minute ago, nicquinta said:

Lmao that we only like it for the red body paint. 

Oh... honey. :lolnoworries:

Also anyone could put LaChappelle presents in an edit 

Is that how you spell his name? 

Oh, so somebody got this 3 year old leaked video and decided to dedicate 45 seconds of it to “David LaChapplle Presents!” by their own accord? Lol okay!

That video was trash and Joseph Kahn is cackling at that mess as we speak.

• Like 1

Actually laughing

12 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Oh, so somebody got this 3 year old leaked video and decided to dedicate 45 seconds of it to “David LaChapplle Presents!” by their own accord? Lol okay!

That video was trash and Joseph Kahn is cackling at that mess as we speak.

Ummm duh

Someone who had access created the video and presented as a leak.  Isn't this like a common thought?  David L. STATED THAT ITS NOT HIS.  

What is wrong with you?  Lol

Usually a leak isn't caused by the actual director or artist.   Right

You are baffling and amusing 

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:
REMOVED

No face smoothing. Nothing. 

Britney Looked Incredible in the Unreleased Video. Literally Stunning. I Dont Think They Need To Go So Hard On The Editing On Her Next Music Video.

This! Also, props to the makeup artist, he/she did an amazing job!

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Charming.max said:

the video leaked is a mess, but the quality, the escenarios and britney looks serve, are the best!! <3

can @Luminous edit the video with the best scenes yo get a more professional vision :cinderellaney: PLEASE!!

I would love to, but it will be hard to upload it online since they will put it down really fast, but we can try somewhere else ¿right?. :tifflmao:

• Like 2

It's makes me so upset that this could have easily been released with some tweaks. David and her dads ego ruined that era. They could have easily just cut out g eazys scene and dubbed the original Make Me song without his verse over the video and just called it a day by releasing it. His scene was out of place anyway.

• Like 3
9 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

So if the body is covered is not ******? I don't buy it I'm sorry. In Slave 4 U she is wearing jeans and the orgy scene is still ******, I already posted this gif 40 times but ..

Resultado de imagen de slave for you britney spears gif

Imagen relacionada

Imagen relacionada

That is ****** I don't care what you all say.

This was my favorite part in that music video when I saw it for the first time as a kid. I didn't think it was ****** but I thought she looked so hot and cool.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Body ache said:

This was my favorite part in that music video when I saw it for the first time as a kid. I didn't think it was ****** but I thought she looked so hot and cool.

Same for me, when I saw it I was like WOW that's hot but I knew it was something kind of ******. I was not scandalized but the dancers are licking Britney's face and the "Ah Ah Ah Ah" part is very ****** as well but I love it, is one of my favorites since I saw it for the first time.

Resultado de imagen de slave 4 u gif

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Body ache said:

It's makes me so upset that this could have easily been released with some tweaks. David and her dads ego ruined that era. They could have easily just cut out g eazys scene and dubbed the original Make Me song without his verse over the video and just called it a day by releasing it. His scene was out of place anyway.

Yeah he easily could have just been on tv the whole time or something. I feel like it could have been salvaged but her dad just hated all the shots or something since he wasn’t present on set and that’s why there were months delay cuz they probably were trying to make it work.

The dance scene was so f**king good and her in the skin toned outfit surrounded by dancers,  it was so fluid for britney’s dancing post 2008.  As soon as it switches to the EOS house and the tiger it went to a mess,  I didn’t even notice her nipple in the cage I was too distracted by her murdering her pool dancer and getting f**ked on cam by geasy.  That was too much,  that scene made me so uncomfortable, especially with the camera cuts and weird **** going on with a bulldozer.  

Lachapelle failed obviously because this is a mess of a concept.  He was in charge of that shoot, he takes the blame.  That being said I wish they would have done a straight up dance video like they did for the first half of the video, along with the cuts of her humping the floor and posing in the hall, would have been iconic.  Instead they threw pretty much all of the video away when if put in the hands of a competent editor could have been a VMA winning video.   There’s a point where it’s just too over the top and someone let it go way past that point with this concept and budget lmao.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah he easily could have just been on tv the whole time or something. I feel like it could have been salvaged but her dad just hated all the shots or something since he wasn’t present on set and that’s why there were months delay cuz they probably were trying to make it work.

Ya that would be cool if his rap verse showed up on the tv she threw out the window. Actually her father was there. He was the one who painted her body.