Jump to content

MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!


Recommended Posts

Thank u guys, u made my dreams came true :)

the video feels unfinished, there must be some missing scenes, the pool scene is just cringe but lolzzz but damn Britney looked so hot, the whole thing could have been the best of the last 20 years if it had been completed, still cant get over this. When will we have such an iconic video again? Never. Wish she just did this favor for us at least but too late. 

She could have gotten the biggest exposure ever. Whatever thx god Ive seen the video before I die :crying1:

Link to post
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

10 hours ago, Jota del Toro said:

This is gettin ridiculous tbh you all talk about the video like it was a *** tape and is literally just 2-3 ****** dance moves and her ****, that's it... where is the big deal? I mean even in Slave 4 U her face in the orgy scenes were more ****** than in Make Me... she was wearing jeans but it was ******, she was naked in Womanizer, the Toxic outfit is similar to the red one she is wearing inside the cage, THE SAME dance move she does with the gay dancer is in her DWAD tour in the Boys perfomace... what is the difference then? the outfit? Britney fans gettin scandalized for Britney being too ******? are you kidding me?

giphy.gif

Resultado de imagen de britney slave 4 u gif

Imagen relacionada

Resultado de imagen de britney slave 4 u gif

Imagen relacionada

Resultado de imagen de toxic britney spears hot gif

Did you really just compare this to Slave 4 U?

Francis Lawrence would slap you in the face.

  • Like 2
Link to post
23 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

 

I have been stanning the ******** confident Britney Spears who has owned her sexuality within her brand since 1998. 

:whatitellu:

Who have you been stanning? Because it isn’t the same person I have been by some of your statements. 

Right? Did I miss something? I mean I LOVE HER and her presence is classy by itself... But are you telling me that Slave 4 U, Gimme More or 3 are classy? They are classy because it's been YEARS and they are now a reference in pop culture but back in 2001 Slave 4 U was not a classy video, people were so scandalized by the video and her image that they banned Britney from the radio... so the sexualized Britney scandal it's been here since day 1, even in BOMT... don't act like if Britney was super classy because Britney has always been that sweaty/dirty hot girl with very hot lyrics and beats dancing in a very provocative way with her dancers almost simulating ***... she owns the ****** image.

BOMT,OIDIA,S4U,Toxic,GM,IUSA,3 = Sexualized Britney and they are some of the most iconic moments on Britney's career and all of them have been critiziced for the ****** image by the media and the GP during their respective release , they were not calling those videos classy and praising them back in the day.

  • Like 4
Link to post
54 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I did, I'm talking about the ****** vibe not about the direction of the video. Francis Lawrence can suck a ****.

The ****** vibe did not match Slave 4 U. There’s a thin line between class and trash.

There’s a very THICK line between a having a concept and having NO concept.

Stop trying to save this video. “It just didn’t work” has NEVER been so accurate lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post
14 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

The ****** vibe did not match Slave 4 U. There’s a thin line between class and trash.

There’s a very THICK line between a having a concept and having NO concept.

Stop trying to save this video. “It just didn’t work” has NEVER been so accurate lol.

Class is a 19 year old girl sweating simulating an orgy in a club? that's not my concept of  class but ok. It is classy now not back in the day, look it up.

NOBODY said the video had a concept I'm talking about the ****** image.

Stop trying to save Make Me official then, it didn't work and Glory flopped because of it. "It just didn't work has NEVER been so accurate".

:jj:

  • Like 1
Link to post
3 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Class is a 20 year old girl sweating simulating an orgy in a club? that's not my concept of  class but ok.

NOBODY said the video had a concept I'm talking about the ****** image.

Stop trying seaving Make Me original then, it didn't work and Glory flopped because of it. "It just didn't work has NEVER been so accurate".

:jj:

They had to throw a whole new video together in a week after they realized how ridiculous the LaChappelle video was. What did you expect?

And we all know Britney and David clashed on the set. The videos have been scrubbed from the net, but not from my brain.

  • Like 2
Link to post
10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

They had to throw a whole new video together in a week after they realized how ridiculous the LaChappelle video was. What did you expect?

And we all know Britney and David clashes on the set. The videos have been scrubbed from the net, but not from my brain.

Nope is still on the net I saw it yesterday so what? a 30 second video where you can only hear Britney sayin three words?

Also we are talking about the ****** image not about if Britney liked the concept or not, obviously she didn't because is not the offcial one and no one is saying the opposite but that doesn't have nothing to do about the sexualized image and the fact that the official version is worst than the original by far.

"They had a week to throw a whole new video" yes and they could have done something better than the **** they did, the Lachapelle makes no sense but the offcial one is Cringy af and makes her looks dumb, she looks AMAZING but that concept is **** and for a first single by Britney Spears is basic and boring, at least the original one makes me want to watch it again.

Link to post
8 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Nope is still on the net I saw it yesterday so what? a 30 second video where you can only hear Britney sayin three words?

Also we are talking about the ****** image not about if Britney liked the concept or not, obviously she didn't because is not the offcial one and no one is saying the opposite but that doesn't have nothing to do about the sexualized image and the fact that the official version is worst than the original by far.

I doubt her teenaged children would be okay with THAT video. Keep that in mind - outside of it not having a concept.

Slumber Party was ****, too - but it wasn’t trashy. For example.

  • Like 1
Link to post
11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I doubt her teenaged children would be okay with THAT video. Keep that in mind - outside of it not having a concept.

Slumber Party was ****, too - but it wasn’t trashy. For example.

Always the same bullshit, their mom is one of the best performers ever and they grew up around her, I highly doubt they are gonna be ashamed of her mother at this point (They can see worst things of Britney just by searching on google) and those kids are the most lucky kids in the world and they know it, they LOVE her. They are teens and her mom is an artist, an artist who owns her sexuality and likes to show it in her work. Madonna has kids as well and her kids are happy I don't see any trauma around them and Madonna is the most controversial woman in pop history.

Slumber Party is less ****** ok...so? She is laying on a couch with a young woman doing some lesbian gimmicks and licking milk from a table by the way... But it is classy because you can't see a female nipple? :mhm:

  • Like 2
Link to post
3 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Always the same bullshit, their mom is one of the best performers ever and they grew up around her, I highly doubt they are gonna be ashamed of her mother at this point (They can see worst things of Britney just by searching on google) and those kids are the most lucky kids in the world and they know it, they LOVE her. They are teens and her mom is an artist, an artist who owns her sexuality and likes to show it in her work. Madonna has kids as well and her kids are happy I don't see any trauma around them and Madonna is the most controversial woman in pop history.

Slumber Party is less ****** ok...so? She is laying on a couch with a young woman doing some lesbian gimmicks and licking milk from a table by the way... But it is classy because you can't see a female nipple? :mhm:

Madonna is a different beast from Britney Spears. She’d go on stage completely nude if she could. She’s not the “motherly type”, no shade.

Plus she has a *** book. So again, she’s been there and done that and her kids are messed up. Her son moved to London with his dad, her daughter is strung out on drugs, and who knows what’s happening with the black children she adopted from Africa.

Link to post
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Madonna is a different beast from Britney Spears. She’d go on stage completely nude if she could. She’s not the “motherly type”, no shade.

Plus she has a *** book. So again, she’s been there and done that and her kids are messed up. Her son moved to London with his dad, her daughter is strung out on drugs, and who knows what’s happening with the black children she adopted from Africa.

She is different from Britney because you said it? They are both Female Pop artist that had a huge impact on Pop culture. Her kids went through **** but not because of Madonna's career, don't manipulate things.:yesokay:

  • Like 2
Link to post
21 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I'd say for now keep Pming and after the buzz dies down we should be all good :kiss:

It's a difficult spot for me to be in. Things like this... I feel an obligation to report about because it's massive news in the world of Britney, but it's also a sticky situation because it's something that was never meant to surface. I tried handling this the best way I could!

Oh, I'm not blaming you! I'm saying why are people targeting you? It's dumb to go after people when it's already leaked.

But yeah, you already know people will be spamming it in a few months. :giggleney:

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block