MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

1 minute ago, Clitney said:

Just to let y'all know the email and name on this leak are a decoy if your looking the real version without watermarks the person who leaked it is called Brad Low here are the real contact details :

http://bradlow.tv 

https://twitter.com/BradLoww

https://instagram.com/bradlow

:gerlwat:

The thread about the decoy got deleted. Why is the person framing someone else for leaking?

Also, leak Rebellion babe

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

The thread about the decoy got deleted. Why is the person framing someone else for leaking?

My sources say Brad was looking 10k for it and then there was talk of blackmail so he decided to leak it and frame mcoogan 

• Like 2

The editing is ofc terrible, specially the tv scenes, that blur is unacceptable but it might be because it got scrapped before it went through finalization and sfx parts. I see what LaChapelle was going for, and I 100% see Britney seeing this and thinking 'this is ********'. But they could have worked this better, instead of releasing that tragedy.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I think he was in the team of editing the video and he had the final version, maybe he was selling it and "the guy tagged Michael" didn't want it to be out, so maybe for legal issues he wants (brad) to not be involved in what he created.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

it got merged with this thread... check page 3 or 4 

• Like 2