Jump to content

MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

21 minutes ago, f**kinwithyourdirtylaundry said:

What is the "American Dream" version??

 

20 minutes ago, f**kinwithyourdirtylaundry said:

What three versions? What am I missing? 

 

39 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

American Dream version:

britney-spears-make-me-920.jpg

The light is...:awks: also the 50% of the video is this scene on a loop:

Resultado de imagen de britney spears make me gif

 

What a good and entertaining music video. Britney in a bikini/lace outfit lost in a hall :jj:

I'd prefer a no concept video where she seemed happy than both the messes we got. It ain't cringe worthy like the official one nor over pornographic like the original video. She's **** in this but does not come off as trying too hard it is just like the Gimme More video, only this time we had excess light than complete darkness:tiffhair:

tumblr_obgdcuoGxW1us5kgqo1_540.gif

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Jota del Toro said:

They are teenagers already they can start to understand that their mom has a great job that made them really lucky as well, is not like their mother is a **** actress (wich I have no problem with, **** is a job). Her mother is a living piece of art, nothing to be ashamed of.

:divaney:

 

Yeah no doubt about it. I’m sure they are more than proud of her than of their dad. I don’t think it makes sense that they would feel shameful of what she does but maybe sometimes embarrassed like she mentions but every kid feels that way with their parents not that it’s the sole reason because she is who she is and not some cool hipper celeb.

  • Like 4
Link to post
11 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

 

 

I'd prefer a no concept video where she seemed happy than both the messes we got. It ain't cringe worthy like the official one nor over pornographic like the original video. She's **** in this but does not come off as trying too hard it is just like the Gimme More video, only this time we had excess light than complete darkness:tiffhair:

I'm tired of talking about this bullshit so... whatever, keep your american dream version for you. I rather see a music video where Britney is actually smiling and having fun with her dancers is looking **** and comfortable and is enjoing her sexuality without showing anything we haven't seen before on a Britney music video. 

:cutebrit:

 

Resultado de imagen de britney spears slave 4 u gif

  • Like 4
Link to post

I think it's a very messy video but I loved it for what it is :cooltshirt: It's not a final cut so it's kind of like a morbid look into the creating process, where we can kind of see why there was a second video, we can kind of infer what Britney thought of it (her being mumney not very into being this *** goddess thing, Madonna would've loved that though :hype:) and in the end it manages to be a better video than the actual released product :imok::imok::imok:

If the original Make Me is a 4/10  this is a 7/10, with Slumber Party being 8/10 :hipney:

  • Like 1
Link to post
8 hours ago, Oxic said:

but it's not fully nudity tho, she has "stars" on her nipples that covered them 

She does? It didn't seem so at first but it is a possibility :fakewow:

 

8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

She did shot a take where she was completely topless for Gimme More, I remember there was a video still and you can see her nipple, I remember there was a topic on here about it, obviously the was downplayed in the final version. 

That was 2007ney. it might have been an accident and not intentional, it only lasted for like 1-2 seconds of a still

Link to post
14 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

I'm tired of talking about this bullshit so... whatever, keep your american dream version for you. I rather see a music video where Britney is actually smiling and having fun with her dancers is looking **** and comfortable and is enjoying her sexuality without showing anything we haven't seen before on a Britney music video

:cutebrit:

 

Resultado de imagen de britney spears slave 4 u gif

She never exposed her bare breasts in a music video before tho. Everytime had the water and hair to cover, Toxic had strategically placed camera angles and diamonds, Gimme More had the top, Womanizer had her own hands and Criminal had Jason's hands. But this is just complete nudity :watrusayin:

 

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
23 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

You're welcome:kiss:

These are just the interpid scenes of the official video, but with some extra scenes and in my opinion is better than the official one. 

And I still wonder why they didn't add the Pink light scenes to the original video. It looks so beautiful

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSLGomdTrVJlHQ1AheTp6

Well team b does like sucking the life out of everything and now it’s even color. No wonder with every album cover from now on Britney would just be too washed out to even recognize with Randee’s amazing lighting skills.

  • Like 2
Link to post
12 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

Resultado de imagen de britney spears gimme more nipple

Resultado de imagen de britney spears toxic hot

Can you tell me where is the difference? in Make Me she has her **** covered in red paint and glitter and in the orgy scene she's wearing a transparent top. WHERE ARE HER BARE ****? also the gimme more scene are you trying to convince me that looks more classy than Make Me? :arianabye:

i didn't know about the Gimme More thing before :fakewow:thanks!

It was 2007ney tho, and the scene was only for 1-2 seconds, a small still, and besides she still had the top in her hand, so it's a very big possibility that it was an accident and not intentional. If she was purposefully doing it, she could have been more revealing, not holding the top like that. Also she only has that Tattoo like thing on the upper side of her nips, so maybe she was just meant to expose only a small part, not the full nipples. I doubt even Britney knows about it.:schoolingtime:. Also notice how there are extra diamonds over her nipple region in Toxic?:ririshade2:

But MM is just complete nudity above waist. We can see it was intentional and done for controversy. Also it is a whole scene, lasts for almost 1/3 rd of the video:surething:

I'm okay with the transparent top, it is barely revealing, but merely paint and glitter is not the same as fabric.

ANd she was classy in MM?:nonoNO:

This is classy: giphy.gif

  • Dislike 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators

Watching it again, I think the pole dancers were supposed to appear on every scene, including the bulldozer. They're on set, they're at her house, they're in the red room and by the pool. I think their presence was supposed to be a symbolism for something: ***, sin, whatever, like decorative elements, but she just didn't like how it came out in the bulldozer scene.

 

  • Like 3

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
18 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

i didn't know about the Gimme More thing before :fakewow:thanks!

It was 2007ney tho, and the scene was only for 1-2 seconds, a small still, and besides she still had the top in her hand, so it's a very big possibility that it was an accident and not intentional. If she was purposefully doing it, she could have been more revealing, not holding the top like that. Also she only has that Tattoo like thing on the upper side of her nips, so maybe she was just meant to expose only a small part, not the full nipples. I doubt even Britney knows about it.:schoolingtime:. Also notice how there are extra diamonds over her nipple region in Toxic?:ririshade2:

But MM is just complete nudity above waist. We can see it was intentional and done for controversy. Also it is a whole scene, lasts for almost 1/3 rd of the video:surething:

If you are going to respond then quote the full message I post. I still can see her **** in Gimme More the argument about it was 07 and she didn't notice...:tiffanynod: sure. I told you before but ok... She has diamonds glued to her body in Toxic (as she said in MTV making the video) and she is covered in glitter in Make Me... the difference is that she had two mini diamonds glued on her nipples? are you kidding me?  Next.

 

A nipple is not ****. Period.

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
4 hours ago, iZacaree said:

and the mouth-to-mouth scene was vomit-inducing. You could literally see her cringing. It felt like someone forcing somebody's mom to kiss a drowning model on the mouth... it was just gross.

Well, I don't know what video you're watching, because she looks pretty comfortable to me. I don't see her cringing at any moment, she's giving her best acting performance since Oops video. That face she's doing is her attempt at acting worried about the dead guy, and then she shows joy when he revives and kisses him again.

 

I don't think she had any problem kissing a stranger, since she had done it many times before, including the most recent in 2013 for Perfume, and once again for the official MM video. Did those make you wanna vomit too? 

 

Also there was even a rumor she had something with the guy

 

  • Like 2

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
  • Super Moderators

Ok, the original video isn't the best she's done, but it's better than the official. The official one, she looks great, and that's about it.

The thing is MM wasn't even the best choice for lead single to begin with, but the original video could've given it that extra controversy it needed to start the era.

  • Like 1

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
18 minutes ago, Jota del Toro said:

If you are going to respond then quote the full message I post. I still can see her **** in Gimme More the argument about it was 07 and she didn't notice...:tiffanynod: sure. I told you before but ok... She has diamonds glued to her body in Toxic (as she said in MTV making the video) and she is covered in glitter in Make Me... the difference is that she had two mini diamonds glued on her nipples? are you kidding me?  Next.

 

A nipple is not ****. Period.

Im not trying to convert your opinion or anything, just stating mine :surething:

I will stay rooted with it and seems like you're not going to change either. The society has become more accepting about Women's body and i respect that and am proud of it. Sometime in the future, there will come a time the whole world will accept it, but my conscience tells me I'm glad that it got scrapped, or at least that scene. I think it would have been met with bad reception from the GP.:mhm:

Shawn Mendes is a man and the world has always been accepting of it. A woman's bikini is a two piece and a man's has always been one. That's the way it is.

We are just 2 different people with widely different opinions it seems:britoverit:

I'm not a big fan of that one single scene. You are. Period

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block