MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

8 minutes ago, Sadira said:

a little bit more of editing in the lachapelle version and it wouldve been perfect.

BTW does anybody have the american dream version in the best quality (original file if possible) i really need it

I think this version on YouTube is the best we have because when the video is transferred from the game it loses its quality

• Like 1
8 hours ago, justphil said:

She’s an angel. I’m shocked they put that instrumental in there! It speaks volumes and confirms what I believe about her and how she views life. God I just love her. 

I think she's got one of the purest souls! Very interesting what you said about that music... 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol yeah I still have it on my phone

You still play it? :gerlwat:

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

In my mind the VMA performance is the music video

But that was G-Eazy's performance tho, you know to support his single Me Myself & I.

The VMAs marketed off of Britney's return and gave 2/3rd of the performance to G-Eazy :rihit:

• Like 3

i'm voting for the lachapelle version because i cannot bear to watch the released video and see those laughing hyenas and the small guy once again :sneer:

i haven't seen the american dream version, flop me. :sneer:

i really feel there are so many missing scenes/elements in the original video, but that alone is more watchable than the hyenas version :sneer:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Thank u so much! When I saw the option on ur poll, I thought it was an animated version like KTL or smt  :cackling:

You're welcome:kiss:

These are just the interpid scenes of the official video, but with some extra scenes and in my opinion is better than the official one. 

And I still wonder why they didn't add the Pink light scenes to the original video. It looks so beautiful

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSLGomdTrVJlHQ1AheTp6

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i'm voting for the lachapelle version because i cannot bear to watch the released video and see those laughing hyenas and the small guy once again :sneer:

i haven't seen the american dream version, flop me. :sneer:

i really feel there are so many missing scenes/elements in the original video, but that alone is more watchable than the hyenas version :sneer:

Hyenas :blol:

W9R5.gif

And go watch the American Dream version, it's better than the official :bootyney:

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

You're welcome:kiss:

These are just the interpid scenes of the official video, but with some extra scenes and in my opinion is better than the official one. 

And I still wonder why they didn't add the Pink light scenes to the original video. It looks so beautiful

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSLGomdTrVJlHQ1AheTp6

Its more bearable, less childish, tacky and embarassing, but it feels like a cut version, that misses smt, and its not finished. Still better than the hysterical hyenas but it looks very cheap too like there was no budget at all.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Well not as much as I used to but when Im bored or feel like going on it, I do play it. Although it's pretty obvious the game hasn't been updated since it's release cause of how the visuals and features are still the same

Glu, the game developer company, is like that. They put forward a game and if it doesn't reach their expected success, they cut the strings on it. They won't look back for a second time. They stop all updates and the games are left outdated in Play store.

I started the game once, but deleted it the same day because it sucked :awkblink:

2 hours ago, Knox said:

Yeah I do think it was better then the original rushed remake we got but I do understand why it was scrapped.  There is a huge difference between the tacky sexiness of this compared to the tasteful **** of "Slumber Party".

THIS.

I can totally see the difference, some scenes were tacky, I can't lie.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

WHEN THEY READ THE EVICTION NOTICE, BRITNEY IS WEARING THE BLACK DANCING OUTFIT ... AND THEN WHEN THEY ARE IN THE HOUSE, BRITNEY IS SUDDENLY IN THE GOLD OUTFIT.

I THINK THERE IS A MISSING PART THERE ... OR ITS JUST A HUGE MISTAKE... OR THE PIECES THAT ARE LEFT TO FIND TO UNDERSTAND THE MUSIC VIDEO.

ALSO THIS OUTFIT NEVER MADE THE CUT... SHE WAS SO RIGHT...

This outfit was for the lunch break. She said so.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Hyenas :blol:

W9R5.gif

And go watch the American Dream version, it's better than the official :bootyney:

ugh just seeing those annoys me :joanne:

i just did. it feels ok, very tame, and boring. i mean it has been a staple in most britney videos to have a plot or a concept or a theme, so that would have been a weak video esp for a lead single :mhmnod:

• Like 1