MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

I just want to add that I feel really sad for Britney after watching this. It's kind of ironic that there's a scene of her in a cage because it seems as though that's what her life has actually become. She seems so uncomfortable in most of the scenes. The mouth-to-mouth/kissing scene at the end was just gross and she seemed so uncomfortable with it. Remember the leaked behind-the-scenes videos of Britney in the bulldozer, arguing with LaChapelle and yelling, "I don't want to do it!!"? It all makes sense now. She looks so unhappy throughout the whole video because she really didn't like any of it. It just makes you wonder... why was she doing it at all? Maybe it wasn't her choice...

For those that haven't watched the video... the cringe-factor is REAL.

• Like 6
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

12 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Rise MM, this is only the beginning:scalped:

More than 2 years after the release itll finally become a proper hit, better late than never I guess :awyeah:

Inb4 Cappy says for the 1376816388618276182 time that MM went #1 on iTunes for idk how many days and that went #2 on iTunes after the Vmas as well :messbye:

We love a sleeper hit:urite:

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

I just want to add that I feel really sad for Britney after watching this. It's kind of ironic that there's a scene of her in a cage because it seems as though that's what her life has actually become. She seems so uncomfortable in most of the scenes. The mouth-to-mouth/kissing scene at the end was just gross and she seemed so uncomfortable with it. Remember the leaked behind-the-scenes videos of Britney in the bulldozer, arguing with LaChapelle and yelling, "I don't want to do it!!"? It all makes sense now. She looks so unhappy throughout the whole video because she really didn't like any of it. It just makes you wonder... why was she doing it at all? Maybe it wasn't her choice...

I don't see the sadness in anywhere on the video tbh... maybe she was so done with Lachapelle but she looks normal and I see her very confortable in her skin during the whole video.

• Like 5

Yeah, i can understand why it wasn't released. She looks uncomfortable most of the times. Britney might not serve attitude in her shows but she always come through in her music videos but here she just looked uncomfortable. Even the lightning on her face was bad at some points. She's trying to look happy over looking **** at orgy scenes which makes it weird and makes me feel bad for her:hugs:

It's still better than the original one though. And that G-eazy scene is cringe. Have to always fast forward:decisions:

I'm so glad Slumber party exists to cheer me up:overwhelm:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

:imdying: I thought the opposite in the dance scene she looks like having a lot of fun 

maybe the g eazy scene was quite ****** but the rest is ok 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think it's necessarily about her personal life, but something more general.

There's lots of symbolisms but there's also a bit of humor in the whole thing. The leopard in the house could literally just represent the animals from the Eden. 

I don't know what it represents exactly, because only David could answer that, but it must be something like the relationship between fame / entertainment / media and the excesses, the ***, the sin. How all of it destroys the Eden, which could be the "good values" or innocence, or that safe place that artists may have before fame.

Or maybe we're just trying to find a narrative in something that isn't related at all and are just separate concepts represented with each scene, and it's pasted that way precisely to leave us puzzled trying to figure out what it means. 

I'm just impressed by the amount of people that now have come out, appalled by the amount of ****** content on this video, when years ago everybody came after Momney and even worse, that many of those that don't like MM original video, DO like Gimme More and keep asking for it to leak too as if that wasn't tackier. 

It's just a video. :idkney: We have been asking for Controversialney for years, and now ya'll don't appreciate this. Well, I hope next era you get all your Ooh La La and Pretty Girls kind of videos, which I'm sure you'll love :cooltshirt:

So thing is britney is almost 40 it looks slutty, desperate, and she looks uncomfortable.... britney needs to be shown being **** and sultry 

• Like 2
  • Deactivated
1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

I have to say that I can see now why Britney and her team chose not to release it. It's disjointed, incoherent, messy, and just plain weird (not in a good way), and it just doesn't make any sense at all.

so was HIAM and it was released

• Like 3

Why do you guys always have to find a sad or dark point in everything Britney does? She made the video, she didn't like the final version probably because she was going through one of those 50 year old lady days she has sometimes and she scrapped it, that's it! I don't see the drama in the ******/**** visuals... she is like that since day 1, she likes to be ******...  and don't tell me about the childrens getting a trauma because Britney Spears is showing a nipple and doing a fake orgy in 2019... so hypocrite, every celebrity out there is doing the same.

Britney must be so upset it leaked, she didn't want anyone to see it.

I can't get enough of this video tho, I do prefer this version than the second one better. But i do see why she didn't approve it and it was scrapped. It looks very "unfiltered" , doesn't really make sense altho I REALLY LOVE IT !! But my biggest question is what David Chapell's deal was????! I mean, it's just not perfect as her music videos usually are....