MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

BRAD LOW WAS THE ONE WHO LEAKED THE MAKE ME VIDEO. He's blaming Michael Coogan as being the one who leaked it. Brad Low is one of the editors of the Make Me video and he was the original leaker back in 2016. He leaked the famous makeme_0707 on vimeo.  He wants to blame him for the leak.  

If you look at what originally leaked, you can see his name in the Vimeo profile name as the person who originally leaked it.

this is his instagram. Guys don't let this britney fan being f**ked over a leak he didn't even do please!

https://www.instagram.com/bradlow/

• Like 5

She is so damn beautiful but ... this storyline is **** ! The part where she is driving to the house with THE LION KING instrumental... and when she is entering the house... come on .... this version and the official version are very very bad! 

• Like 5

I absolutely do not get it at all. But she looks stunning and I love the outfits and just even colour themes compared to the video that was released. I mean, we can see her in this vid without being blinded by lights. 

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg, I don't care how random and nonsensical it is, I would've watched this thousands of times!! 

Yes I do see some cringy moments, but I prefer these cringy moments over the official ones. 

It has this touch of dark humor, someone make a gif of Britney giving first aid to that guy!! lol And the house demolition :yesplease: You see how they even edited out whatever she didn't like from that bts clip? 

And redbodypaintney!!! :crying2:

she did it without performing actual CPR. Sle Resuscitateney :gobaby:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JKW said:

So what now? You want us to drag that person on his instagram? Spreading hate?

He’s trying to blame him for the leak so he can get sued etc by team Brit. So let’s just make it clear he wasn’t the one who leaked it. Please guys let’s help him. 

• Like 2