MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg I can't watch right now, I'm at the office and everyone sees my screen lol is it really real? download it please :yesplease:

This was literally me earlier today. I’ve been the biggest Make Me original video supporter since day 1 of the scrappage and there I was in a clinic when this news broke. Couldn’t watch it. Now several hours later I still haven’t seen it yet. 

I decided to wait until my birthday next week as a personal birthday gift to myself. I’ve waited almost 3 years, I can wait another week! That’s going to be one f**king sweet birthday gift. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

It’s got to be pre determined by her team.

something deeper is going on right now and in the last week we’ve had 2 leaks for things we only had snippets of. 

100% distracting and shutting us up by giving us what we want (giving us “something to talk about” instead of the current things) 

1 hour ago, ifuseekarianna said:

WATCHING NOW

ok that’s not her in the very first shot...?

she looks amazing but also doesn’t seem to know the words at some parts :cuteidk:

Lol nothing new 

• Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

This was literally me earlier today. I’ve been the biggest Make Me original video supporter since day 1 of the scrappage and there I was in a clinic when this news broke. Couldn’t watch it. Now several hours later I still haven’t seen it yet. 

I decided to wait until my birthday next week as a personal birthday gift to myself. I’ve waited almost 3 years, I can wait another week! 

omg no! go watch it right now :lessons:

what if tomorrow we all wake up and the video is erased from our memories and existence lol 

what if you go blind? :omg:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

7 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

I decided to wait until my birthday next week as a personal birthday gift to myself. I’ve waited almost 3 years, I can wait another week! That’s going to be one f**king sweet birthday gift. 

Such a good idea. Ur gna love it <3

15 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

It leaked and the scrapped version is still pretty bad, I can see why Britney didn’t like it and called David chipendale an ******* :mhm:

This video was doomed from the start :trash:

That intro shot of her *** though was really flattering, she has a nice butt :brityes:

Not her. 

Also, LMFAO to that person that acted like everyone knew it was a double. See!

19 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

You are right. The video that’s someone posted during the shooting had other male dancers grinding all over the bulldozer 

Would that have made the video any better? The answer is no lol.

just got home from work from a very awful day at work. someone please send me the link. :tiffanycries:

EDIT: NVM found it.

She looks amazing and her attitude is fierce AF. I don't understand the storyline, but I think that's because the video is not finished. I wish we would've gotten the real one. BUT so happy we got to see some of it.

when i first played it i was laughing cause i thought someone made a cover from the original video

then i saw it was the original one

i really hope they didn't mean to fool anyone with the woman in the first seconds because she even shows her face :airpls:

The shots are obviously not put together very well so it doesn't make much sense in a  "story" way, but if edited properly I'm sure it would have been a GREAT video.