MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg I can't watch right now, I'm at the office and everyone sees my screen lol is it really real? download it please :yesplease:

This was literally me earlier today. I’ve been the biggest Make Me original video supporter since day 1 of the scrappage and there I was in a clinic when this news broke. Couldn’t watch it. Now several hours later I still haven’t seen it yet. 

I decided to wait until my birthday next week as a personal birthday gift to myself. I’ve waited almost 3 years, I can wait another week! That’s going to be one f**king sweet birthday gift. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

It’s got to be pre determined by her team.

something deeper is going on right now and in the last week we’ve had 2 leaks for things we only had snippets of. 

100% distracting and shutting us up by giving us what we want (giving us “something to talk about” instead of the current things) 

• Like 1
  • Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

This was literally me earlier today. I’ve been the biggest Make Me original video supporter since day 1 of the scrappage and there I was in a clinic when this news broke. Couldn’t watch it. Now several hours later I still haven’t seen it yet. 

I decided to wait until my birthday next week as a personal birthday gift to myself. I’ve waited almost 3 years, I can wait another week! 

omg no! go watch it right now :lessons:

what if tomorrow we all wake up and the video is erased from our memories and existence lol 

what if you go blind? :omg:

• Like 4

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

7 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

I decided to wait until my birthday next week as a personal birthday gift to myself. I’ve waited almost 3 years, I can wait another week! That’s going to be one f**king sweet birthday gift. 

Such a good idea. Ur gna love it <3

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

It leaked and the scrapped version is still pretty bad, I can see why Britney didn’t like it and called David chipendale an ******* :mhm:

This video was doomed from the start :trash:

That intro shot of her *** though was really flattering, she has a nice butt :brityes:

Not her. 

Also, LMFAO to that person that acted like everyone knew it was a double. See!

• Like 1

just got home from work from a very awful day at work. someone please send me the link. :tiffanycries:

EDIT: NVM found it.

She looks amazing and her attitude is fierce AF. I don't understand the storyline, but I think that's because the video is not finished. I wish we would've gotten the real one. BUT so happy we got to see some of it.

when i first played it i was laughing cause i thought someone made a cover from the original video

then i saw it was the original one

i really hope they didn't mean to fool anyone with the woman in the first seconds because she even shows her face :airpls: