MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

2 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I’ve been saying this since 2016:whatitellu:

SAME. Fans dragged me for saying that the official release was better, but I still stand my ground.

No, the official release wasn't amazing, but it was beautifully filmed and fit the song's mood MUCH better than this messy, oversexed, uncomfortable collection of clips and scenes. You can tell that Britney doesn't look interested in a lot of it. If she cut scenes of "Work, *****!" for being too ******, then of course she wasn't going to let this fly.

Albeit I'm glad to see the full version of this video, I'm even more glad that this wasn't the official release.

Just watch the American Dream version of the official release. It's on YouTube. No product placement, and pretty pink lighting effects. That's plenty for me.

• Like 2

For who says that is trash: is clearly not finished, there are a lot of evidences which suggest it. For instance, they didn't edit her face (you are saying that in that horrible version of Randee she was better. Well, this is due to the fact that they edited her face for the Official Video).

Still, is amazing. 

• Like 5

So many feelings about this lol

First of all this is not a final version. At least the image is not edited nor balanced, neither Britney herself has been edited in some parts where i am SURE they would edit her.

And because of this i loved being able to see her more real than the majority of times. She really is a beautiful AND REAL woman. 

Having said that...:

The silver costume only appears for a fraction of a second qhile she says "ohh" one of the times lol. That NEVER happens. You do not introduce a costume for a second not to show it any more.

This is not final. Yet we can see why it DIDNT WORK lol.

Is this KARMA? we called larry so many names and he was right at the end. I guess her team is recoverying our trust with this???

But why was it so hard for all of those PAID people to be creative and make a good video for a new BRITNEY ERA???

• Like 5
1 minute ago, vnisverx said:

SAME. Fans dragged me for saying that the official release was better, but I still stand my ground.

No, the official release wasn't amazing, but it was beautifully filmed and fit the song's mood MUCH better than this messy, oversexed, uncomfortable collection of clips and scenes. You can tell that Britney doesn't look interested in a lot of it. If she cut scenes of "Work, *****!" for being too ******, then of course she wasn't going to let this fly.

Albeit I'm glad to see the full version of this video, I'm even more glad that this wasn't the official release.

Just watch the American Dream version of the official release. It's on YouTube. No product placement, and pretty pink lighting effects. That's plenty for me.

Make Me: Official Video only has 63 million views after almost 3 years of release. I know people down my street who get more YT views than that. Nobody cared for the Disney version because it was dull and boring and awful. 

At least this version has some spark about it. Yes it's all over the place, but it has way more re-watch value. 

• Like 2

This is literally like the most random video ever. There’s bits I like from it and scenes where she looks pretty awesome but the video concept was **** for both and I don’t care what anyone says. Any excuse to have her acting like a cheap ***** in skimpy clothes. What happened to the Britney with cool concepts and deep meanings to her videos :(

• Like 2