MAKE ME ORIGINAL VIDEO HQ!!!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It leaked! Edited by @breatheheavy: We have to remove the download links because of copyright. Sorry about that. 

Now leak the original Perfume, and my life will be complete 

Thanks B team...you know how to calm us all down for a while 

18 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Here is the tagged version REMOVED

you guys.... I'm screaming, it's horrible! it's tacky and.... she looks uncomfortable. AND I CANT GET OVER THAT HORRIBLE G EAZY PART I MEAN WHO CAME UP WITH THIS CRAP? SCREAMINNNG.

Omg right?! I was thinking the same. That part just looks horrendous! 

Britney is one of the few legends who can make just as much noise from unreleased/scrapped content. This is one of the reason's I still love her. Her aura and talent are still one of a kind and special. :crying3: What a strange MV, but still LOVE IT :weusay:

• Like 4
  • Super Moderators

Ok honestly all 3 version of the video sucked. This one made no sense at all and was trashy af for no reason. It was like they just thought of different scenes and had no way to tie any of it together.

The released version was cringey and boring but Britney looked better and much classier.

The American Dream version is the best imo bc it's just Britney looking gorgeous and dancing without any of the cringiness, but it's still boring.

How did they struggle so hard to create a good video for this song?

• Like 7

#FreeBritney

Just now, Urbanney said:

Ok honestly all 3 version of the video sucked. This one made no sense at all and was trashy af for no reason. It was like they just thought of different scenes and had no way to tie any of it together.

The released version was cringey and boring but Britney looked better and much classier.

The American Dream version is the best imo bc it's just Britney looking gorgeous and dancing without any of the cringiness, but it's still boring.

How did they struggle so hard to create a good video for this song?

The song wasn't fast enough :(

See also: Perfume :queenflopga: