She's been spotted!!!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You guys are so weird.... like analyzing her pee. You gays really need to get your priorities straight. No wonder shes So quiet around her fans....

I don't believe it, sorry.  Pics or it didn't happen  This fanbase is way too thirsty lol

If that attention seeking unprofessional guy is working in a PR then I'm done. How can you work in a PR office and tweet that Britney is in here, especially since she is on a hiatus and still hiding f

• Super Moderators
10 minutes ago, The Once-ler said:

"incase anyone wants to know, ur fav’s pee color was green. she didn’t flush & now we’re all concerned NDJDJDSJ"

GREEN?

That’s not alarming, certain medications cause urine to turn green or sometimes if your diet is mostly of greens then that happens too. 

It happens to me all the time. She’s not an alien alright.

• Like 9
  • Super Moderators
Just now, LiquoriceBabe said:

A PR firm office that combines fitness with tech :ohnoney: 

I guess she really is releasing her lifestyle brand. That’s great, we get everything else but new music. She’s turning into Jlo 

• Like 2