Gimme More VMAs dress rehearsal

4 hours ago, CJMCH said:

the white top/big hat rehearsal was done the same day she arrived to Las Vegas, she had the same clothes at the airport (September 07):

XRAY_BSPEARSVEGAS0907_281029.jpg

so, this dress rehearsal everybody talks about could be:

a. an stand-in rehearsal before Britney went to Vegas for light and camera purposes (since we don't get to see her face clearly, it could be an stand-in)

b. a dress rehearsal done the day before the awards, where she actually had long hair (September 08):

XRAY_TAO_28129.jpg

c. a rehearsal done on a sound stage in Los Angeles, before going to Las Vegas, because she had long hair during August:

20070825_Koi_08.jpg

Yas mama with those reciepts!!!! :rihclap:

• Like 2
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So we’re talking about this again...

lmao I feel like we get this thread every 6 months.

the white top/big hat rehearsal was done the same day she arrived to Las Vegas, she had the same clothes at the airport (September 07): so, this dress rehearsal everybody talks about could b

Seeing as the underwear she wore at the VMAs wasn’t what she was supposed to wear - she changed into that and they had 7 mins till live - she was meant to wear a dress 

I would say that gif with the long hair is fake. Why idk but she wouldn’t have rehearsed in the underwear she would have in the dress 

also she sacked her hairdresser last min before she went live and nelly furtados hair dresser got cheap extensions all in a matter of mins before she performed 

It's obviously Britney, a stand in wouldn't wear her underwear which is basically what her costume was. The last minute outfit change & Ken Paves blowing up was debunked whenever the other rehearsal leaked where she had the exact same hair as she did in the performance people claimed Nelly Furtado's hairdresser stitched together quickly before she went on stage the night of the performance

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It's obviously Britney, a stand in wouldn't wear her underwear which is basically what her costume was. The last minute outfit change & Ken Paves blowing up was debunked whenever the other rehearsal leaked where she had the exact same hair as she did in the performance people claimed Nelly Furtado's hairdresser stitched together quickly before she went on stage the night of the performance

This lol also the dress thing doesn't make any sense, how come we've never seen a picture of it plus it wouldn't fit the performance at all

• Like 5
5 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Show me the video :lessons:

4 hours ago, LiamM said:

It doesn’t exist anymore :juggingu: but I remember when he leaked it sis I’ve been trying to contact him SINCE he leaked it lol 

it's this video

and there is no way that was shot on a mobile phone at that time

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, theKARATEkid said:

One thing that bugs me: If you look closely at the actual VMA performance, the choreo does not even include the moves we see in that GIF. Very strange..

its right here, but it's how mtv cut the scene to other angles

• Like 3

its not a standin because her standin was always the woman that choreographed the performance. the one with the red hair that also posted the choreography video.

you can also see her standing in front of the stage in the rehearsal that leaked, doing the choreo for britney to see

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Still wish this footage would leak.

All Britney needed that night was a better weave, like that long pony & maybe sharper moves. 

Her makeup & face were gorgeous, her body was toned. I wish she would have taken it more serious back then, instead of being out partying with P Diddy the entire weekend leading up to the performance. Lol

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

sis you dug up this thread hahahha

Yeah girl, I was rewatching her 2007 VMAs performance like us stans do like 

“it wasn’t even that baddddd” :tifflmao: 

She looks so beautiful in HD

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
17 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

It not as bad as it’s made out to be, definitely. :tiffhair:

But she obviously gave no fuxs that night. :tiffhair: And I just can’t with all the stumbling lol

She was fierce from 2:08-2:13 :tiffhair: I also love the 🍆 grab :tiffhair:

• Haha 1

🥀 𝔯𝔢𝔟𝔢𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔬𝔫 🥀

25 minutes ago, Towelney said:

It not as bad as it’s made out to be, definitely. :tiffhair:

But she obviously gave no fuxs that night. :tiffhair: And I just can’t with all the stumbling lol

She was fierce from 2:08-2:13 :tiffhair: I also love the 🍆 grab :tiffhair:

If she would have taken it more seriously and had her head in the game that weekend it would have been amazing

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

omg there's a 4k performance of this? yesss:pumped:

• Love 1