Do you think Britney doesn't care for her career?

• Deactivated
10 hours ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

Maybe she started crying because she was about to sing an emotional song :demi:

:airpls:

• Like 1
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She said that She was most unhappy in her twenties, so probably doesn't associate successful career as something really worth of desire? Who knows...  I'm pretty sure She like companionship with her d

I don't think she doesn't care. She's just restrained and that's holding her from delivering, in addition to the fact that as you mention, she doesn't want to be as big anymore. Fame is a doble-edged

I don't think so  She just doesn't want to be as popular as before so she could have a somewhat normal life, but she loves performing and it shows. 

13 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

But it’s different, though. On one hand, Beyoncé’s PR team have built her image to make her look as an icon, a legend, something beyond this world and people ate it up. That’s, in part, why she doesn’t promote anymore, this appeals to mystery and contributes to her ethereal image. On the other hand, Britney doesn’t even have a strategy anymore, that’s why she doesn’t have any impact because she and her team don’t even know what they want in terms of exposure and appeal, they just focus on them coins. 

100% agree with you

• Like 2

I think she truly hates being treated as a mere name/brand. Also she clearly hates her old songs, wich she is so annoyed to perform nowadays. She said that many times... She probably likes new stuff, the creative process behind making music, performing new songs once in a while. I think she also hates getting long session to get her make-up and hair done, meeting fans and doing interviews... and maybe doing photoshoots too cause they are so rare nowadays... 

I don't know, she seems over it but at the same time, since it's her job as she says, she keep going... Wish she would be more professional about it, cause otherwise I would be fine for her to menage her career on her own terms. 

• Like 3
On 3/16/2019 at 6:14 PM, The Greatest Show said:

lmao is there anything you guys dont excuse with her anxiety?? She is anxious about getting her hair and makeup done but not about looking like a mess and dancing half naked on stage? Sure.  Also anxious about rehersing too much?? I think going on stage unprepared is more anxiety inducing.

you're on the money...too anxious to even brush your hair or put on a decent outfit or makeup or you know...do your job. I'm currently getting treated for this as well :cackling: