Do you think Britney doesn't care for her career?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She said that She was most unhappy in her twenties, so probably doesn't associate successful career as something really worth of desire? Who knows...  I'm pretty sure She like companionship with her d

I don't think she doesn't care. She's just restrained and that's holding her from delivering, in addition to the fact that as you mention, she doesn't want to be as big anymore. Fame is a doble-edged

I don't think so  She just doesn't want to be as popular as before so she could have a somewhat normal life, but she loves performing and it shows. 

36 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

she doesn´t care since 2011

that video is one in a million :lessons:

I respect your opinion, but I also disagree. She has the amount of money needed to live like a queen without moving her finger all her life. 

She loves what she does, the difference is that before she was a perfectionist with attention to details and now she is just a mom who doesn't take it so seriously, but she obviously likes it. There're hundreds of videos from POM 2014 - 2018 period that proves it. :mhm:  And of course she had her off days, but for the most part even when she was delivering about 30% of primeney, she'd still be with a huge smile on her face and making goofy faces. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Alice X said:

I respect your opinion, but I also disagree. She has the amount of money needed to live like a queen without moving her finger all her life. 

And that’s why she does the bare minimum to get by. 

• Like 2

I get the feeling  she still enjoys being in the studio working on music and being creative. and I think she still enjoys some aspects of performing. but because of anxiety I think its the promo side she hates and finds doing interview with certain journalists who she doesn't feel comfortable with she hates. Her anxiety is also why I think she feels awkward doing meet and greets. I think people give her a hard time and say shes so disrespectful and ungrateful to her fans when really I think she finds meeting total strangers nerve racking and anxious

• Like 7

I doubt anyone in here genuinely loves their job. So there’s that. :imdying:

It’s like watching a very accomplished doctor or lawyer straining to say he/she loves his/her job despite wanting to be a baker his/her whole life. 

I dont think she hates it, but she also doesn’t love it, and the contrast is extremely sharp compared to her egotistical peers who literally live for all the attention and spotlight. If there’s one thing for sure it’s that Britney hates bragging about herself. 

• Like 5