SHE'S SO FINE

the performance was very basic and not on par with anything form her prime but she looked very pretty. At this point we have to take what we can get. Also I liked this better than the BBMA look because her hair looked less yellow and more gold, her makeup was better and her body wasnt as orange.

I get that they were going for simple but they should have stuck with that and not have Gsleazy come out and do that tacky crotch grab. Simple and classy wouldnt have been better.

But yeaht he leotard would have been much better in a different color

normal_XRAY_GWF_HQ_PERFORM_28329.jpgnormal_597570630.jpgnormal_597572740.jpgnormal_597575538.jpgnormal_597572738.jpgnormal_597575968.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_ABA_PERFORM_28529.jpg

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

normal_597575968.jpgnormal_XRAY_HQ_ABA_PERFORM_28529.jpg

Exhale, I was wondering what would be your first thought if you are in 2011 and someone comes from the future in 2016 and just hands you in these photos and tells you "This is Britney in 5 years". How would you react? What your first thoughts would be? :xfactorlook:

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, Alice X said:

Exhale, I was wondering what would be your first thought if you are in 2011 and someone comes from the future in 2016 and just hands you in these photos and tells you "This is Britney in 5 years". How would you react? What your first thoughts would be? :xfactorlook:

I would have been shocked. I mean in 2011 I could not imagine her looking "fresh" again lol. Too bad it only lasted a year.

• Like 2