SHE'S SO FINE

34 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

The outfit ruined the whole thing. For me it was a missed opportunity to show the GP she was back and still looked great. I wish she looked like this instead:

3482B10100000578-3604063-Hair_raising_Lo

That fugly leotard made her look short, wide and the color was terrible. 

I don't agree ! I loved the VMAs outfit, one of my favourite of hers !

• Like 4

I am so mad that the Britney stans that didn't like her VMAs performance instantly had to click "dislike".
Like..it isn't a Make Me OG M/V moment! Why tf would u do that?

I mean..it wasn't mind-blowing,iconic and over the top but when u look Glory as a whole, nothing was so it was expected (only the milk-lick in SP was lbh)
It wasn't a bad performance, I was really only annoyed that she didn't sing live when she took the mic (like..why would she even do that?)
but that wouldn't make me dislike.
It had interesting moments - she looked perfect,she was moving,shadows were interesting,performance with G-Eazy was fun.

• Like 1

I always loved it and never criticized her performance on the 2016 VMAs. I just criticize the people who think she wanted to sing live. :queenflopga:

But the performance itself is amazing. The choreo is nothing WOW, but she has attitude and I will always say it, but the performer's attitude makes for 90% of the show :hiii:

• Like 4