B-Sides: Here's Why "State Of Grace" Is Britney's Best Unreleased Track... Ever

• Community Leader

Drift away into a mystical world of love carefully crafted by the princess of pop.

Though Britney's Blackout album is one of her worst-performing records sales-wise to-date, it's undeniably her best, most cohesive body of work. There's a treasure trove of unreleased tracks Queen B recorded post-Original Doll for Blackout, and in BreatheHeavy's new series, "B-Sides," we're going to take a closer look at some of these shimmering gems left in the studio mines.

You can read the full story on the main page! Would love your thoughts on this. Do you agree? Is there a better song choice? What're your thoughts?

https://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-spears-state-of-grace-bsides/

• Like 2

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blackout album is not her worst-performing record sales-wise.

Beautiful song. Right up there with Strangest Love and Kiss You All Over (if it were a little more polished demo).    State of Grace could/should have been repurposed for Circus instead of M

Dear Mr Jordan Your article is a masterpiece. Congratulations. I loooove it. 

20 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

Drift away into a mystical world of love carefully crafted by the princess of pop.

Though Britney's Blackout album is one of her worst-performing records sales-wise to-date, it's undeniably her best, most cohesive body of work. There's a treasure trove of unreleased tracks Queen B recorded post-Original Doll for Blackout, and in BreatheHeavy's new series, "B-Sides," we're going to take a closer look at some of these shimmering gems left in the studio mines.

You can read the full story on the main page! Would love your thoughts on this. Do you agree? Is there a better song choice? What're your thoughts?

https://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-spears-state-of-grace-bsides/

Dear Mr Jordan

Your article is a masterpiece. Congratulations. I loooove it. 

• Like 3
  • Twitter Team

I wouldn't say it was Britney's BEST unreleased song to me at least (that's Strangest Love), but it is in my top 5 unreleased songs by her. The composition of the song is BEAUTIFUL. It could have easily been on Blackout after Heaven On Earth. 

Beautiful song. Right up there with Strangest Love and Kiss You All Over (if it were a little more polished demo). 

State of Grace could/should have been repurposed for Circus instead of My Baby or something (maybe OFU), though I like both songs. 

• Like 4