Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

'B10' Executive Producer, Justin Tranter, and Danja Posted A New Photo Together

2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

flase.png

In Venezuela, there's a lake with a phenomenon referred to as "Catatumbo everlasting storm." Within this exact same spot, lightning strikes between 140-260 nights a year, for 10 hours straight, and up to 280 times per hour (or 28 times a minute):

Catatumbo-lightning-44.jpg

tumblr_nl4n19T8oZ1s1vn29o3_1280-1024x585

woah-1024x645.jpg

p02z0m1h.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

But in all seriousness, I'm personally super excited at what is the seemingly actual plausible prospect of a Danja & Britney reunion.  :carpoolney:

I also really hope they bring back Max Martin for at least a song or two!

Are you from Venezuela?If so,I hope it's all fine for you and your close people.

danja seems so excited and happy to work with brit again, hope something fresh sounded drops on a table  :lollipop:

Justin is planning and getting **** together for Britney while she is on "hiatus" and **** is gonna get real and quick when she gets back to work... Come on, Justin!!!  Get us the best!

1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

:ohi: I was kinda hoping he would write songs with Keri Hilson. Keri's songwriting and background vocals are great on Gimme More and Break The Ice :yesplease:

according to many Youtubers, Beyonce killed her career after she talked smack so I think Keri has been blackballed.... 

I’m here for Blackout 2.0 but more current, I don’t even care if they use rejects and update them tbh I just want new music at this point I’m not getting hyped or excited for this every era is the same stuff, sick of being let down tbh at least give us decent music now 

5 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Are you from Venezuela?If so,I hope it's all fine for you and your close people.

That’s really sweet of you to ask/say! :hugs:

However, I’ve actually never even been to South America (although I definitely want to visit eventually). I just happened to know about the Catatumbo lightning because I’m a trivia fiend with severe insomnia, so I do nothing but memorize random facts all night long.

But I agree with you, I’m very concerned about the humanitarian crisis there, especially now that they appear to be on brink of civil war. It’s horrible how much suffering there is in the world, particularly since it’s primarily (disproportionately) inflicted upon the most vulnerable people who did nothing to bring such suffering upon themselves. 

It sounds so “Miss America-y,” but I genuinely wish I could invent a panacea for all the suffering in the world. But for today, I suppose I should just be grateful that I’m not, in fact, living there, and thus don’t have to worry about how I’m going to eat from day-to-day. That’s definitely something I foolishly take for granted. :mhm:

Also, I no longer remember what this thread was originally about. 

6 hours ago, rawbrit said:

I wonder what the animals thought

Hide contents

:pieceofwhat:

Well this phenomenon has always existed to the best of our knowledge and has continued to be a near-constant occurrence within the exact same location throughout recorded history of mankind.

So despite whatever the animals may have thought previously (probably “oh, ****!”), I doubt there are many remaining around that lake anymore, although I honestly have no idea (and now will have to look it up as you’ve piqued my curiosity). :tongueney:

But since it’s quite literally the most electric place on earth, I’d imagine any extant wildlife would’ve acquired some kind of superpowers by now. :jj:

11 hours ago, crazyboutbrit said:

I think he's just feeding the wolves .... with illusions

Brit is in an indefinite hiatus :bedtime:

Feed The Wolves is finally coming after 12 years of being in the caged I see. :wooney: 

Angry, sassy and brave Brinti is coming 

I think he's just trolling us tbh. It wouldn't be the first time.:dead:

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

I think he's just trolling us tbh. It wouldn't be the first time.:dead:

Ok now he's got to STOP . But not to be a debbie downer i see major scrapping by team Britney anyways. 

Tbh if the exec producer is also teasing the work now it must mean the album will probably coincide with Vegas at the end of the yr, otherwise they would’nt be teasing anything

I don’t care if he hasn’t produced any smashes since Blackout. No one knows how to work with Britney’s vocals better than him. He cranked out almost half of my favorite Britney songs and that really says something.

I'm not THAT excited tbh, hope it's like 2 songs, I want Max Martin, James Blake, Bloodpop.

All I ask for is that we at least get 2 ballads, I'm thirsty for a new ballad that I can get in my feels with :selenerz:

I'm very excited for this tbh, this is a great direction, 2 of her best works combined into one? I'm so ready

Also I saw fans speculating his tweets and he put 5 line spaces in his first B10 tweet then posted a vid that was 5 secs long of a pic, other fans are speculating that its a hint for 5 months (I know it doesn't mean anything but count on us to always jump to things lmfao)