Brinny posing with her younger self

Brinny was featured on Bored Pandas list of celebs posing with their younger selves (created by a Dutch artist) ...

BnJyXwKl-z5-png__700.jpg

Wish they would of used the DOM announcement pic but whatev  :ririshade2:

Sorry if ap but thought I’d share.

Spoiler

BnTAtHjFpol-png__700.jpg

:jlostare:

You can see the rest of the list Here

• Like 6
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

God her mouth is so f**ked up.. 

Here's my half *** attempt to do a better picture. Hahaha  

Brinny was featured on Bored Pandas list of celebs posing with their younger selves (created by a Dutch artist) ... Wish they would of used the DOM announcement pic but whatev   Sorry if

• Twitter Team

Saw this on Facebook already, honestly I think they didn’t choose the best pic. Most people in the comments agreed and one even posted a pic from the Jonathon Ross interview which I think would have been a better choice.

• Like 4
  • Deactivated
28 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Bn1rzE0Ca3g-png__700.jpg

Court ****** her face up even more than Britney did tbh :mhmnod:

Courtney admits it though

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Courtney admits it though

I just googled her and as it turns out her name has always been "Courteney"???!!! WTF? is this an actual Mandela effect or did we just always assume it was Courtney without the extra "e" because that would make more sense???!!! :meltdown:

Spoiler

"You have no idea because it's gradual, until you go, 'Oh, s---. This doesn't look right.' And it's worse in pictures than in real life," Cox said about the fillers and injections that she got.

After seeing herself in pictures, she realized she no longer looked like herself and had her procedures reversed.

"I've had all my fillers dissolved. I'm as natural as I can be. I feel better because I look like myself. I think that I now look more like the person that I was. I hope I do," she said.

"Things are going to change. Everything's going to drop. I was trying to make it not drop, but that made me look fake," she said. "You need movement in your face, especially if you have thin skin, like I do. Those aren't wrinkles — they're smile lines. I've had to learn to embrace movement and realize that fillers are not my friend."

that's really interesting.. I applaud her for that, not many celebs do that and continue to state that they're all natural when they're clearly not.. :tiffanynod: 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

There are so many good pics from 2016. Beyonka's pic is like from 2011, so unfair :wyd:

i think it is from 2012 first public appearance after birth of first child...
any way there is Photoshoped picture form one of the good meet and greets from Vegas where she i s hugging her younger self 

• Like 2