Jump to content

Bigger this decade? Legend X or Britney Spears?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what is there to discuss?? Christina did one US tour released 2 albums and did the Noise forever. the end. Nothing to discuss there.

meanwhile britney released a #1 plantinum-selling cd, had two #1 singles, 5 top 10 hits, embarked on two WW tours, did the X-FACTOR, headlined her own vegas residency for 4 years and made the forbes a

Meghan “Strainer” has a Grammy sweetie. Grammys don’t mean anything. But if you want to get technical, knee got 1 and toxic is critically acclaimed. Try again

Posted Images

Mmm discuss of what? Britney had 5 years of a successful residency, she did an Asian and an European tour and both were basically sold out everywhere. She released 2 album, Work ***** was a smash and Make Me was #1 all over the world. Glory went #1 in a lot of country. 

I like Xtina but she really didn’t anything in this decade. (And it’s a pity ‘cause she deserved more success than Ariana or others)

  • Like 4
Link to post
6 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Mmm discuss of what? Britney had 5 years of a successful residency, she did an Asian and an European tour and both were basically sold out everywhere. She released 2 album, Work ***** was a smash and Make Me was #1 all over the world. Glory went #1 in a lot of country. 

I like Xtina but she really didn’t anything in this decade. (And it’s a pity ‘cause she deserved more success than Ariana or others)

she had 3 top 10 hits, a #1 single, launched a very successful north american tour, topped the box office charts and kept her name in the news thanks to ‘the voice’. let’s give credit where credit is due.

tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
3 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Mmm discuss of what? Britney had 5 years of a successful residency, she did an Asian and an European tour and both were basically sold out everywhere. She released 2 album, Work ***** was a smash and Make Me was #1 all over the world. Glory went #1 in a lot of country. 

I like Xtina but she really didn’t anything in this decade. (And it’s a pity ‘cause she deserved more success than Ariana or others)

Femme Fatale was this decade

 

Not exactly a fair comparison, Xtina was on hiatus most of the decade. The only comparable thing is that they both released the worst album in their discographies, followed by one of their best. Xtina deserves better, but POM was a hit and unfortunately Liberation didn’t sell as well as Glory. So Britney won, but Xtina could be coming for the crown this year. I can see Xtina snatching some wigs this year

  • Like 2
Link to post
2 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Mmm discuss of what? Britney had 5 years of a successful residency, she did an Asian and an European tour and both were basically sold out everywhere. She released 2 album, Work ***** was a smash and Make Me was #1 all over the world. Glory went #1 in a lot of country. 

I like Xtina but she really didn’t anything in this decade. (And it’s a pity ‘cause she deserved more success than Ariana or others)

Does her talent deserve more success? Yes 

does her work ethic and the amount of effort she puts in deserve any success at all?

no

im sorry but Ariana has busted her *** off this last decade and she hasn’t 

im sorry but I truly feel bad for xtinas European fans + fans all around the world. She toured after a whole f**king decade of really not a lot of work(no the voice does not count) no touring for 10 years and she only decided to do a us leg plus I remember she cancelled some shows. And after all that time she doesn’t go abroad? And she decides to do a f**king Vegas residency like are you serious. 

I’m sorry but no she doesn’t deserve more success

she needs to get to work

Quote

*****

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

she had 3 top 10 hits, a #1 single, launched a very successful north american tour, topped the box office charts and kept her name in the news thanks to ‘the voice’. let’s give credit where credit is due.

tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

Britney reached the #1 Billboard 100 with Hold It Agains Me and broke a record with Femme Fatale. 6 #1 albums on billboard. Scream and Shout was a MASSIVE hit and every single of Femme Fatale were hit. Please don’t even compare this decade 

  • Love 1
  • Like 5
Link to post
2 minutes ago, MmmDani said:

Femme Fatale was this decade

 

Not exactly a fair comparison, Xtina was on hiatus most of the decade. The only comparable thing is that they both released the worst album in their discographies, followed by one of their best. Xtina deserves better, but POM was a hit and unfortunately Liberation didn’t sell as well as Glory. So Britney won, but Xtina could be coming for the crown this year. I can see Xtina snatching some wigs this year

Yes I forgot about FF. 

This is the fact, it’s unfair to a discussion about this ‘cause Britney really won this decade (and last decade too). I wish xtina more success ‘cause She deserves it. More than Ariana or Lady Gaga (my taste)

  • Like 2
Link to post
6 minutes ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Britney reached the #1 Billboard 100 with Hold It Agains Me and broke a record with Femme Fatale. 6 #1 albums on billboard. Scream and Shout was a MASSIVE hit and every single of Femme Fatale were hit. Please don’t even compare this decade 

I literally just said what you said in a couple posts above. keep up.

that’s not to say legend x wasn’t a success this decade though as she’s considered more critically-acclaimed than britney and actually sings live.

tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

Link to post
2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Does her talent deserve more success? Yes 

does her work ethic and the amount of effort she puts in deserve any success at all?

no

im sorry but Ariana has busted her *** off this last decade and she hasn’t 

im sorry but I truly feel bad for xtinas European fans + fans all around the world. She toured after a whole f**king decade of really not a lot of work(no the voice does not count) no touring for 10 years and she only decided to do a us leg plus I remember she cancelled some shows. And after all that time she doesn’t go abroad? And she decides to do a f**king Vegas residency like are you serious. 

I’m sorry but no she doesn’t deserve more success

she needs to get to work

 

the funny thing about the Europe and Asia fans is this quote... I wanted to jump through the screen and slap her.

 

I predict that she has a **** ton of beautiful visuals and ideas that she wants and then they give her a budget and she wont be able to afford any of it lol.

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

the funny thing about the Europe and Asia fans is this quote... I wanted to jump through the screen and slap her.

 

I predict that she has a **** ton of beautiful visuals and ideas that she wants and then they give her a budget and she wont be able to afford any of it lol.

 

That’s something she did better than Britney. A conversation about her residency and announcement. :tehe:

  • Like 6
Link to post
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

the funny thing about the Europe and Asia fans is this quote... I wanted to jump through the screen and slap her.

 

I predict that she has a **** ton of beautiful visuals and ideas that she wants and then they give her a budget and she wont be able to afford any of it lol.

 

she doesn’t care about her european, latin american or asian fans unlike ms. britney. poor that.

tumblr_m5v337dRWW1qmtldn.gif

  • Like 1
Link to post
54 minutes ago, Avatar said:

That’s something she did better than Britney. A conversation about her residency and announcement. :tehe:

Christina couldnt even announce it properly because the dates were accidentally posted on her website under "Liberation Tour" the day before... that is new level unprofessional.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block