New Britney Blind?

So I came across this Blind item online posted by Crazy Day and Nights (I don’t know how legit they are) but it is allegedly about Britney. 

Without that strict oversight she is used to having, the times this permanent A list "singer" has been drunk has increased ten fold over the past month. Someone needs to step in now before it gets out of hand.

• Like 3
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah, and the dude says he trust this dealer friend because he has selfies with her. As if Britney would take a selfie with a drug dealer. She's smart enough to know that if those leaked one day, she

Britney's always tagged as "Permantent A list singer" fyi I think it's someone else though

did you not notice that they wrote "singer" not singer??

14 minutes ago, MyQueenBritney said:

The comments from these sites are always interesting. Some give a lot of details from Britney's life and what they may have seen. I'm worried for her.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I don’t see how anyone would know what britney is doing currently. 

I think Britney has some kind of addiction problem but I don’t believe that she is drinking obsessively now. 

If Britney was behaving in that way we would know. 

One of the comments say she had a drug dealer in Vegas to buy ****. I don't know what to think, maybe she's still an adict.

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

One of the comments say she had a drug dealer in Vegas to buy ****. I don't know what to think, maybe she's still an adict.

That would explain her look the past year.  But I dont think so. **** heads aren't known for gaining weight and britney gained weight last year.

5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I doubt it. I’m sure she used to do something. Drink a lot. Drugs but I don’t believe she would risk it now. 

I will say I do think MJ’s team did enable his abuse of drugs just to keep him going. So it isn’t a crazy theory but I really do think Britney’s fam cares about her and wouldn’t enable that. Unless Sam is...I doubt it

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

I really don’t think she is still on drugs.

Under The cship she is always controlled, if she uses  they will take her kids away, Britney is too smart, she would never do something that can “hurt” again her sons

• Like 5
Just now, Spearsfan said:

I doubt it. I’m sure she used to do something. Drink a lot. Drugs but I don’t believe she would risk it now. 

I will say I do think MJ’s team did enable his abuse of drugs just to keep him going. So it isn’t a crazy theory but I really do think Britney’s fam cares about her and wouldn’t enable that. Unless Sam is...I doubt it

Agree with all that you wrote