Britney's Total Tour Gross

According to this source, Britney's Tours (excluding the L'Oreal Hair Zone Mall Tour, M+M's Tour and POM Asia Tour, which grossed +30 million) grossed a total of $572,684,456 :OMGney:

I'm surprised how many tickets were sold for the OIDIA and DWAD tour :makeitrain:DxZZrHuXcAApUsv.jpg

• Like 4
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

imagine paying 55 dollars for the dwad tour and then paying triple for the piece of me show but only getting a third of a show in return

The Circus Tour sold more tickets (8 more shows) than Oops!.. Tour? Wow  It really was her second peak

Her average ticket price keeps increasing with time. When will Xtina? 

• Deactivated
22 minutes ago, Army1 said:

The listings missing the You Drive me Crazy tour. Unless its sales were split between the Baby and Oops tour in the listing. 

i'm thinking they put it under the BOMT tour since it was pretty short

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Iceney said:

I'm surprised how many tickets were sold for the OIDIA and DWAD tour :makeitrain:

And the DWAD didn't even go to Europe because of the (arguably pointless in retrospect) Crossroads movie.

She should be able to tour Canada and Latin America to get over $600,000,000

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

The FFT and TCSBS numbers are wrong. Pollstar said that TCSBS grossed $131.8 million USD and FFT grossed $68.7 million USD.

I haven't checked it but Pollstar End Year Touring polls have a starting date and ending date which does not include tour dates for a tour that started before or ended after their year end cutt offs. If 20 million were sold after or before the cutt off/ starting dates then it would be reflected on the previous or next year poll; which may not be a high enough gross to make their lists. If all of the tour dates took place within their start/end cutt off dates only then would a tours gross be completely accurate for that year.