Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

[New Candids] Britney Spotted Getting A Milkshake Post 'Domination' Announcement

:kyliecry:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

1 minute ago, cheri said:

what did u expect them to do lmao. they should brawl in the middle of the soccer field in front of the kids :yelping:

No. However, people made it sounded like Jamie despised him in those child support threads. I don't know bout you but I don't make small talk with people I hate and can avoid.

6 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

Are Kevin and Jamie on better terms than we think? They look ok in that pic of them.

I had to check the article again, because I didn't spot Kevin til I read your comment. I thought it was some random dude from the soccer game :orangu:

I want to show you the different sides of Britney Spears. I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Is it me or does she look anxious and confused? Can't imagine walking around being scared of everything and everyone 

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

what did u expect them to do lmao. they should brawl in the middle of the soccer field in front of the kids :yelping:

This made me laugh longer than it should have. :tongueney:

1 minute ago, cheri said:

ok and that's why jamie is civil and u aren't. poor that! :yelping: it's his grandchildren's father and his grandchildren love their father. i don't know about YOUUUUUUU but i'm not a selfish ***** so if i were jamie i'd keep it on civilized terms too so the boys don't get hurt. :yelping:

You know what, no one asked you to get mean and snappy with me. I simply asked a question because Exhale led me to believe different from the pic I saw. No need to be an *******. 

Just now, cheri said:

this is me being nice tho! :well: just because two people stand next to each other and speak doesn't mean they want to go behind the football stands and **** each other. u got that?:yelping:

Well, if this is you being nice than I guess you have a stunning personality. :tiffeyeroll: Nice talking to you. Thanks for being b**chy.