Exhale Reacts: Britney Spears Cancels 'Domination'

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a lame excuse to use her father! it’s because the ticket sales... we all know Britney 

I don’t believe this bullshit, they just jumped at the opportunity to cancel the show. I’m sorry team Britney but you didn’t sell any tickets and you will deal. This is an absolute new low for he

I thought that was what y'all wanted.

1 minute ago, womanizah04 said:

I don’t believe this bullshit

im sorry Britney bue you didn’t sell any tickets and you will deal. This is an absolute new low for her team. 

Nah, I don't think so. They didn't sell well but this would be a new low.

And Jaime looked sick for a while. Honestly, reading the first sentence I though he (or her mum) had died. So his condition is pretty bad 

• Dislike 1
  • Like 10

Jaime is always in JLS's instastories while at the doctor.... i always assumed it was a pediatric visit for her new baby. JLS's captions are usually like "here we are AGAIN" as if she's annoyed, which led me to believe it was for the baby. Mr Spears always "looked" healthy as far as i could tell, but obviously that doesn't mean much. I had no idea he was very ill. anyone know more? 

• Like 2

Sending her love and prayers. Perhaps he is not recovering well :/

And to everyone saying it's just an excuse - she clearly was committed to the show by posting her rehearsals, the dancers etc. so don't even. Glad she chose her family instead.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

or maybe he's doing worse...

Not to sound grim but I think his health is bad. I hope he’s able to fully recover from whatever it is but like I said, her sisters Instagram shows he’s been sick and is on the mend. I hope he’s not dealing with nothing medically grim. Prayers for Jamie Spears regardless.

• Like 1