Jump to content

Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Replacing the pole for a piece of fabric so she can bring that with her when she goes on tour.   Smart movement from Britney's team.

Britney lives in an alternate universe where Boys and Do Somethin were hits and Breathe On Me, TOMH, DYWTCO,Clumsy were released as singles.

Im usually not negative and I’m sure it will look good when it’s showtime  BUT the dancing seems very reminiscent of POM, nothing new or exciting  I can’t at the person in the backgroun

2 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

I think the choreographers are creating moves for her dancers while she's creating her own :jackk:

Pretty makes sense...

all her movements are her own improvisation. 

The choreographers are for the dancers only. This sounds realistic to me now considering her recycled routines from pom. I personally believe that no professional choreographer would create such moves unless they are a fourth grader dancer.????

  • Like 3
Link to post
3 hours ago, camerasareflashin' said:

Do you realize she's wearing a mask in Coupure Electrique because she is obviously not gonna lip sync a french song that she doesn't know the lyrics.

tenor.gif?itemid=9319335

 

 

so what, it will be a cool moment and very artsy very mortal kombat y'all want the same 90's dance style over and over again, that **** is not cool today no one gives a **** about hardcore dancing not even 1 popstar is doing it, J.Lo does it and yet it's totally forgettable. 

 

Let her be herself, it's not bad at all.

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
12 hours ago, Urbanney said:

It’ll never look this good live. She always does better in rehearsals. 

Especially because in the studio there's a big open space, but then when the "choreo" is translated to the stage, they have to take into account stairs, the catwalk, transitions, tying up her hair, etc. All of that takes away from the original choreo at the rehearsals, and I guess adds more pressure to Britney to remember her positions and such.

 

Also, can't wait to see the new choreo for the the Missy Elliot medley :yesplease:

  • Like 1

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
14 minutes ago, MarcMarc2231 said:

I like the Slave last video, she has more energy than the first.
I'm ok with the new song now, i don't like coupure electrique but it's new so ok.
Mask in the french song? Mmh...i don't know.
But first of all, we can now obv think that the rumored setlist that we have 1 month ago is a big fake.

You like the slave last part ha? That move is getting old really. She just used them on toxic and matm in pom. No matter how much energy she put in them its still old and boring for some reason. She could have danced better but she didnt. Even taylor swift can pull those easy steps shes doing tbh.

Link to post
11 minutes ago, Dirk said:

so what, it will be a cool moment and very artsy very mortal kombat y'all want the same 90's dance style over and over again, that **** is not cool today no one gives a **** about hardcore dancing not even 1 popstar is doing it, J.Lo does it and yet it's totally forgettable. 

 

Let her be herself, it's not bad at all.

 

Do you hear what your saying? It may be a bit true that no one gives a **** on heavy dancing these days but cmon what else do you want to see in a britney show aside from good performance and decent choreo? She doesnt even sing live. Even the singing talking part is lipped to death. Dont come for jlo coz she is a true performer. She dances hard and push herself to sing live. She lipsyncs but on prerecorded vocals. Shes a movie star, and shes glamorous... when will our childish blackeyed fave? 

Link to post

Domination is gonna be POM 2.0 

I see it coming, everyone sees it coming... why would I go watch the same residency with the same songs again?

She should've released B10 in March 2019 - do proper promotion with amazing music videos & singles and then hit the road again or do a residency in 2020. 

It's way too early and rushed again. I think they are not going to renew the show this time. We've had a residency for 5 years AND a Asia and Europe tour. 

Why is Team B not thinking ever? 

Link to post
1 minute ago, OopsOverprotected said:

Domination is gonna be POM 2.0 

I see it coming, everyone sees it coming... why would I go watch the same residency with the same songs again?

She should've released B10 in March 2019 - do proper promotion with amazing music videos & singles and then hit the road again or do a residency in 2020. 

It's way too early and rushed again. I think they are not going to renew the show this time. We've had a residency for 5 years AND a Asia and Europe tour. 

Why is Team B not thinking ever? 

They love money.. more money.. and more money.

Money hungry *******.

Simple right?

Link to post
Just now, HeavenOnHell said:

They love money.. more money.. and more money.

Money hungry *******.

Simple right?

Britney is ruining her reputation even more. The GP thinks of her as talentless and a nostalgic act either way. Why would they make her look like a has-been-act even more? 

Brit should get a reality check and decide for herself what she wants to do. She has enough money. 

Link to post
52 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Especially because in the studio there's a big open space, but then when the "choreo" is translated to the stage, they have to take into account stairs, the catwalk, transitions, tying up her hair, etc. All of that takes away from the original choreo at the rehearsals, and I guess adds more pressure to Britney to remember her positions and such.

 

Also, can't wait to see the new choreo for the the Missy Elliot medley :yesplease:

They mark the floor with tape in the shape of the stage and props. That will never be an issue. The chorography is made for the stage, not modified after the fact.

Link to post
10 minutes ago, Army1 said:

 

Guys, what you are failing to realize is that Britney is not lazy. She physically cannot perform to the level she did before because of the ramifications from her breakdown.

She has multiple documented mental illnesses/disorders (what kinds we dont know, because its all sealed under the conservatorship) but between what the illnesses do to her general mental state, and the medications she has to take in order to avoid relapsing back to 2007,  her cognative ability to process uber complicated choreos isnt there. 

Shes gotten well enough to where she can perform EXTREMELY well for someone that deals with what she deals with, and we should all be supportive of that from these awesome videos.

The choreographers actually know what they are working with and are being supportive when they give her those cheers because they know how big of a deal it is for her to give what shes giving in those videos and want to cheer her along in an effort to keep that fire up. 

This is the reality of the situation and sometimes I wish Britney and her team would just come clean w it all so the world (and her “fans”) would cut her some slack and actually celebrate how amazing she does for someone with mental illness. She would be a great face for mental health, but until we stop living in a world where people like Kanye and Pete Davidson are ridiculed for being mentally ill, Larry and the team will keep Britney protected by the conservatorship forever. 

Britney business is none of your business

Why is that hard for some of you to understand

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block