Watch Britney Dance To "Coupure Électrique" & "Do You Wanna Come Over" At Domination Rehearsals

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Replacing the pole for a piece of fabric so she can bring that with her when she goes on tour.   Smart movement from Britney's team.

Britney lives in an alternate universe where Boys and Do Somethin were hits and Breathe On Me, TOMH, DYWTCO,Clumsy were released as singles.

Im usually not negative and I’m sure it will look good when it’s showtime  BUT the dancing seems very reminiscent of POM, nothing new or exciting  I can’t at the person in the backgroun

Coupure électrique got me excited. it lowkey looks like she was about to do the slave bellydance

and i low key like these cloth props :orangu: SO Many memes :Orangu: 

Slave tho yikes toxic pom teas

And the thrown up in the air for dywco reminds me of um....toxic as well

BUT britney has always reused choreo, like crazy for the oops vma but yikes!!

• Like 3
Just now, breatheheavy said:

I didn't expect them to add Coupure Electrique! Maybe it's part of a Glory medley 

That's really cool! Actually its weird she is adding bonus tracks nowadays tbh

And that DYWCO performance is so cool and creative ngl!:bedtime:  "Tellin' me you can’t sleep because of your mattress" vibes

• Like 2